something somewhere is not throwing workers, be it the dog or the bitches chosen, but its happen because Ive seen it. its not just the odd one here and there by most accounts either. its obviously throwing workers as well as some people seem happy with what they have. so like in most things there is 2 sides.

i have known a true Trojan of a dog (infcat the person thinks it was his one in a lifetime dog, and hes had a few) be bread from time and time again and produce pretty much nothing, certainly nothing to carry on the line with..... did this make him a poor dog, no, just not a good producer...... was this a problem... only for the disappointment of the people who had spent 2 years bringing on pups only to find they were not up to scratch.(i suspect here lies the problem) was it anyones fault? not in the early stages but by the 5/6 litter maybe. i think around the 8th sired litter despite people asking to use the dog, no more matings happend... but I'm sure i could happen to any lines.

i have to add this was a white dog so was obviously doomed form the start :feck:

Sounds about right :clapper:

the thing lads chaz is a good producer and his off spring produces good stuff.ill leave it at that, i wont be posting anymore on this matter.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many dog,s have u seen work where chaz is the sire nelly?

are we men or kids?whats wrong?what ever the line is,who bred it who,s the sire what,s the dam,if grafts and your happy with it,and your getting the right results,thats all that matters,you the gambler is still asking all questions.

are we men or kids?whats wrong?what ever the line is,who bred it who,s the sire what,s the dam,if grafts and your happy with it,and your getting the right results,thats all that matters,you the gambler is still asking all questions.

what the fcuk is going on here i think we all know about terriers some times good makes good and some times good makes sh,t non of yous can do any thing about it, its just the way it has to be( every body wants a world beater) come on lads enough is enough i know lads that have pups from chaz and i,ll tell any body ive try,d to buy them but money cant buy them so thats it there must be some right like ive said nelly good luck you deserve it bud more than any body i know apart from my self lol :clapper:

maybe he is asking questions because he is not getting any answers?

just a thought ..

this is my last post on this thread , 550 for a pup sure or was 300, someone's puts a lot of value on that pup , 550 nelly would of taken the pup home that day, lol...good luck with her nelly, most of these failed pups came from one litter a litter that should not of been breed and its my fault they where breed, its one of the few studs i let chaz do outside the line, all pups where black and from a bitch of unkown breeding, and lighty worked...my fault

so for all the stalkers and "the he said, she said" bitch fits, grasses and cry babys it does look like alot are unhappy with chaz blood , but the fact is the two faced tossers post on here under many names, just cull out the Chaz blood

for those who are happy with it, enjoy,

Edited by pickaxe
this is my last post on this thread , 550 for a pup sure or was 300, someone's puts a lot of value on that pup , 550 nelly would of taken the pup home that day, lol...good luck with her nelly, most of these failed pups came from one litter a litter that should not of been breed and its my fault they where breed, its one of the few studs i let chaz do outside the line, all pups where black and from a bitch of unkown breeding, and lighty worked...my fault

so for all the stalkers and "the he said, she said" bitch fits, grasses and cry babys it does look like alot are unhappy with chaz blood , but the fact is the two faced tossers post on here under many names, just cull out the Chaz blood

for those who are happy with it, enjoy,

More than happy with my one pickaxe dug her 6 foot two weeks ago .Anymore :D

Well that was a good thread in places so here goes: this is a single post so i wont be replying to any questions.

i have a dog out of tilly that is bred back to chaz and at 15 months he is haveing to be held back, this dog would work itself to death of it could.

he is still quite inexperienced but is already proving himself and has impressed the couple of lads that i dig with.

just to agree with some of the posts this dog is long in the body, a bit slab sided and has a nose like a jew but he is showing a good finding ability so maybe the big nose will come in useful.

he is also very good in tight places and seems to amaze me as to where this fella will fit into.

I also work another black terrier which is a shade smaller and although this fella has a full season under his belt there is very little between them and if judged i would say that the younger dog has a better nose.

just to add that they are both young dogs that were bought in after a long break from terriers and digging and that i have no cause for complaint with the dog i have from the pickaxe line, he's as good as the other one which is a combination of four very well known lines that have all had their failures as well as their stars.

i also have a pup which is middleton X wheeler that i think will be a phenomenal dog if he doesn't get too big!!!

there are always going to be failures within linebred dogs and the same for outcrosses but as nelly says worker to worker from the best available will usually get you something that will continue to do the job which is after all what its all about, not rossettes or the like.

good luck all

GJ

Guest sticker

maybe he is asking questions because he is not getting any answers?

just a thought ..

looks like i not getting any answers either :whistling:

well selwyn im with you not sure i would want another one either ...............

two and a half years to mature and then quit, the one i had anyway...

was it off of a 1oo% digging bitch ?

looks like i not getting any answers either :whistling:

i thought this answered it fine.

quote..

most of these failed pups came from one litter a litter that should not of been breed and its my fault they where breed, its one of the few studs i let chaz do outside the line, all pups where black and from a bitch of unkown breeding, and lighty worked...my fault......quote

and nelly hasnt answered.i dont think you,ve seen any dogs where chaz is the sire work and if you have its no more than one so how then can you say he,s a good producer???.dont try and fudge things now because earlier tonite you were saying this line produces time after time but now you,ve said you dont care what it is as long as it works!!! two different things,so if you cant back your statements up dont coment.come back here in 2 years time and tell us how your chaz fathered bitch works and then shes only an outcros so she could go dispite who her sire is lol.your other bitch was a mishmash of blood wich was only 1/4 chaz i think so doesnt prove a thing.by the way nothings wrong just trying to get straigt answers,dificult these days as this thread proves ;)

mishmash blood,you are clueless,