i am being abused by e-mail

Guest night time my time

who give a f**k if someone emails a copper(if you are?still havent been honest bout that,?),look what they did to that poor lad with the dogs the other day,they spend there whole career intimidateing and bulling folk,why come whineing on here for sympathy,you've probly falseified charges agianst him at some poit,deal with it,

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF does it matter what they do for a job it's just a feckin job nothing else. you have to pay the mortgage somehow.

:no::no::no:

I don't have any particular problem with Police in general, no need to, but come on, it's NEVER "just a job" to them and I for one would rather scratch a living as I do than get paid to enforce this countries laws these days.

your so right ITS NEVER JUST A JOB , obbsession maybe or to enforce todays laws one could say its an illness cause im fecked if id sit there and agree when told " right boys gona nab a few dog men today" knowin there is phedophiles and drug dealers peddlin DEATH to families amongst us .

Thats easy, going after dog lads [ running dogs. pit bulls] is a EASY TARGET ;););)

:wankerzo4: I'm gonna have some fun with his email address, he he.

i'm sticking my neck out but there are a few coppers in every 100 that are ok.

The ones with common sense and a bit of real life experience.

eerrr can't believe iv'e just said that,

since having kids i'm getting softer and softer as each day goes by. :shok: :headshot::

I speak as i find , had one live next door to me for 2 years he was a prick & an arrogant arsewipe , but others i have had dealings with have been fine :yes:

There just people at the end of the day like everyone else , good & bad in everyone

I speak as i find , had one live next door to me for 2 years he was a prick & an arrogant arsewipe , but others i have had dealings with have been fine :yes:

There just people at the end of the day like everyone else , good & bad in everyone

Kay never realised we were neighbours :clapper:

The last line says a lot !

As a mate of mine who happens to be black once said, "you dont change anything from the outside" obviously there were different politics at work for him, but he is a good lad all the same and i am sure that some of you would be impressed by his decision making!

And the anti-police brigade on here dont understand how things work!

An arrest is not something that a cop cant be "Ordered" to do as it needs a certain element of believe and interpretation of the law....so yes a cop can in some circumstances decide who and what he arrests......Think about it before deriding people! and if in a public order or other situation the evidence is provided by someone other than the arresting officer then its that officer who has to justify the arrest and provide the evidence etc....so an arresting officer could be told to arrest someone although he didn't want to but then could stand back at court and make someone else justify it!

And for those who think police aren't punished and that they "stick" together....nothing could be further from the truth and the gestapo.....i mean internal affairs, really do divide and conquer, i know that personally

Dogman..........your in the right ball park there ;)

Compo's one of the good guys and you all should be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves for such predjudice :no:

The only reason i aint as open as i would like to be is because of recriminations from others....not my fellow hunters...but anti's and others who would do us and me harm! :(

It matters little to me what race, faith , lifestyle or occupation that someone does , its all to easy to section people off & tar them with the same brush

Its so much easier to be nice to people rather than be nasty to them or say things that arnt very nice :D

I recieved this really well worded e-mail from someone who is obviously very well read and educated, i recieved it in my hotmail account that i keep to recieve e-mails in relation to my website (link in my signature) and which i use for facebook..........suggestions for any suitable replies please!

(No Subject)‏

You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe

Sent: 10 December 2008 19:34:40

To: armera@hotmail.co.uk

sicko!!!!!!

how could you do that to the rabbits, dnt you think ferrets should be a family pet, not a f****n joey for u. just think every time you kill a rabbit its family, yeah thts right its family would miss him/her. if you dnt know u sad twat they live in family colonies, all the mother rabbits you have killed with there babies waitin to see if there moms r coming home.

i hope someone hunts you down, cut u open an tie u up an take pictures, n sell ya, just like u done to those poor rabbits.

get a real job, theres plenty out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK THEM FOR THEIR CONCERN AND TELL THEM THAT IN THE FUTURE YOU WILL WIPE OUT THE WHOLE FAMILY IN ONE GO, TO SAVE ANY DISTRESS

i like that reply :D

im gonna have some fun with this twats details.

wont be hard to find his IP then ISP then ADDRESS and post some rabbit guts :)

PS looked at your site - cracking pics there mate :) and a good written site.

Edited by Quasar

Do you lot not get it or are you all really thick?,you are slating someone for sending emails then doing the same to him.Bright as power cuts!!!!!!!.Nice little talk compo,wonder if the coppers in the miners strike or at the bean field took it upon them selves to work alone or were they ordered to crack heads?,my sisters ex hubby was at both,i was at one and we was sickened by what we saw(he was a copper with 19 years service behind him),the t shirts worn by the coppers which said "Arther Scargill is paying our morgages"were a nice unpersonal, unneeded, hate prevoking touch.Internal affairs???,so when has a copper ever been nicked for say abh,gbh or even killing someone when in a police station,or you going to tell us it never happens?.Theres never ordered nickings????,think you better leave that funny stuff the drug squad gave you alone pal.

Do you lot not get it or are you all really thick?,you are slating someone for sending emails then doing the same to him.Bright as power cuts!!!!!!!.Nice little talk compo,wonder if the coppers in the miners strike or at the bean field took it upon them selves to work alone or were they ordered to crack heads?,my sisters ex hubby was at both,i was at one and we was sickened by what we saw(he was a copper with 19 years service behind him),the t shirts worn by the coppers which said "Arther Scargill is paying our morgages"were a nice unpersonal, unneeded, hate prevoking touch.Internal affairs???,so when has a copper ever been nicked for say abh,gbh or even killing someone when in a police station,or you going to tell us it never happens?.Theres never ordered nickings????,think you better leave that funny stuff the drug squad gave you alone pal.

I was a child when the miners strike was on! in fact i have close family who live in what was the mining village nearest to where i grew up....the old slag heaps are great rabbit havens and me and my brother used to have permission on there

I think from your reply above your living in a long ago period in time.....and if you can't accept what i say from where i am in the world.....i cant do anything else to make you see the sense that i know.....walk a mile in the other man's shoes sometime and you may find there not that comfortable.....lots of old bill do get nicked and some even get charged and a few go to prison....sadly the one i know of didn't deserve it..........besides that the political change in this country has strengthened and re-inforced internal investigations and really given them teeth......if you want to get ahead get someone else's scalp! :(

are you a fireman or an arsonist?

My father in law was at the miners strike, he led a very important role, he still wears his little badge saying "HELP THE POLICE BEAT YOURSELF UP" How sad is that!

Like i say to him when the subject arises i say to you Fireman, Live in todays society,(which i know is getting worse) not the past!..... ;)

The Miner's Strike gave the police a bad name. You old timers try to carry this message on but your not being heard... :D

Were the protesters on their best behaivour... ;)

"Fireman" are you a Fireman, retired maybe, still in service?

I am off to book a holiday in greece!

seems i would have a better reception there :)

edited to add thanks for all those who shared my concern and enjoyed the joke about the ANTI abusing me a HUNTER. I only put it up as i found it funny and glad some understood that.

Glad people know who he is and have been warned and advised, and i hope no one sends him junk or causes him grief just wanted everyone to be aware thats all.

happy hunting all!

Edited by COMPO