watch yourselves

Guest blackntan

on the day Clarissa was at the old Yorkshire , there were at least 250 spectators , cars were all over the road the police arrived , not just a PC but an inspector , mark Prescott went over the plod asked what was occurring , mark Prescott replied dog trails , the police then said OK could you move all the cars of the road and left , they were not charged till several weeks later also why Clarissa tell you why the women your slagging has more bottle than any of the pricks who run the CA she put her head on the block as has mark Prescott , you might call them toffs , but this court case will set a president if Clarissa and co win , it will be used as a bench mark as to prosecutions in the future , Ive had the craic with her on many occasions and her knowledge of coursing both greyhounds and lurcher's she can hold her own , its OK slagging people off but when you have people bringing are sports down who's going to stand up for us the , THINK THE BEAK WILL TAKE MORE NOTICE OF CLARISSA , THE I AM ALL RIGHT JACK ATTITUDE GOT ARE SPORT BANNED IN THE FIRST PLACE AT LEAST CLARISSA HAS THE BOTTLE TO HAVE A GO :notworthy:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on the day Clarissa was at the old Yorkshire , there were at least 250 spectators , cars were all over the road the police arrived , not just a PC but an inspector , mark Prescott went over the plod asked what was occurring , mark Prescott replied dog trails , the police then said OK could you move all the cars of the road and left , they were not charged till several weeks later also why Clarissa tell you why the women your slagging has more bottle than any of the pricks who run the CA she put her head on the block as has mark Prescott , you might call them toffs , but this court case will set a president if Clarissa and co win , it will be used as a bench mark as to prosecutions in the future , Ive had the craic with her on many occasions and her knowledge of coursing both greyhounds and lurcher's she can hold her own , its OK slagging people off but when you have people bringing are sports down who's going to stand up for us the , THINK THE BEAK WILL TAKE MORE NOTICE OF CLARISSA , THE I AM ALL RIGHT JACK ATTITUDE GOT ARE SPORT BANNED IN THE FIRST PLACE AT LEAST CLARISSA HAS THE BOTTLE TO HAVE A GO :notworthy:

BIG UP CLARISSA TOP BIRD SHE KNOWS WHAT SHES ON I HAVE MET HER AND A FEW OF HER COURSING PALS ALL WOMEN AND THEY NO MORE ABOUT RUNNING DOGS AND HAVE PROBABLY WORKED AND OWNED MORE RUNNING DOGS THAN MOST PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM! I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND WHY WHEN OUR WAY OF LIFE IS UNDER SERIOUS THREAT PEOPLE ARE BITCHING ABOUT OTHERS WHO ARE IN THE SAME BOAT STICK TOGETHER AND SUPPORT ALL YOUR FELLOW DOG MEN AND WOMEN WHAT EVER CLASS NATIONALITY OR AGE THEY ARE!!!!!!! :victory: YOU DONT WIN A WAR WITH OUT FIGHTING TOGETHER!!!

The best thing about this is the lad can use this tape as his main form of defence, the commentator stating THE WOMAN IN THE HOUSE SAID HE'S ALREADY OUT COURSING, how does she know this, was she present when the woman was questioned ? did the police disclose evidence to a reporter, and was she properly cautioned, the copper stating these where into poaching, well if this lad hasnt been prosecuted for poaching this is a false statement , the prikc from the rspca sayin the pup was fine so why where they taken, to justify there actions ????? any decent lawyer would have this laughed out of court, surely there isnt video evidence because they would of shown it. someone statin the person was coursing surely this isnt enough evidence for conviction, this bloke needs to contact CLIVE REES he will really fight your course (no pun intended) but will the local duty solicitor i very much doudt it, best/worst bit of the video is "a substansial amount of money taken from the house" can you see how corrupt these people are planting a seed, you think how many people think illegal coursing hares, loads of money mmm DRUGS, or they think HE MUST OF BEEN BETTING ON HIS DOG IN A COURSE, believe me that is there intention when they mentioned money , they are all workin hand in glove the police, rspca and the bbc THERE ALL CORRUPT.

Guest blackntan
The best thing about this is the lad can use this tape as his main form of defence, the commentator stating THE WOMAN IN THE HOUSE SAID HE'S ALREADY OUT COURSING, how does she know this, was she present when the woman was questioned ? did the police disclose evidence to a reporter, and was she properly cautioned, the copper stating these where into poaching, well if this lad hasnt been prosecuted for poaching this is a false statement , the prikc from the rspca sayin the pup was fine so why where they taken, to justify there actions ????? any decent lawyer would have this laughed out of court, surely there isnt video evidence because they would of shown it. someone statin the person was coursing surely this isnt enough evidence for conviction, this bloke needs to contact CLIVE REES he will really fight your course (no pun intended) but will the local duty solicitor i very much doudt it, best/worst bit of the video is "a substansial amount of money taken from the house" can you see how corrupt these people are planting a seed, you think how many people think illegal coursing hares, loads of money mmm DRUGS, or they think HE MUST OF BEEN BETTING ON HIS DOG IN A COURSE, believe me that is there intention when they mentioned money , they are all workin hand in glove the police, rspca and the bbc THERE ALL CORRUPT.
LANESRA, like i keep saying the lacs have taken there fight to a new level they have infiltrated the rspca, also have contacts in the media and the plod , they have learned fast the ban is not working as they thought so the have gone on another tack Edited by blackntan
Ok, it does seem OTT with what the police and the RSPCA have done. There is no way that they gained entry on the only fact that someone said he/they do hare coursing. No way! The wife didn't help............ :no:

The RSPCA have built up the intel, probably from hunting sites, locals, videos, photos of these people. Think about it, if this goes to court, do you really think the only evidence that the authorities are going to disclose is that "Someone told us he /they/she was going coursing". :icon_redface: i think not. This is probably months of intel gathered before the raid on this family. Yes lots of resources, but the police is a service, the RSPCA asked the police for that service and had to show all the evidence to the police in order for them to give them THAT kind of service. Im sure there could of been another way of doing this. :yes:

Now im not siding for the Police and the RSPCA, just looking at both sides. The RSPCA have obviously exagerated the condition of the dogs and how they were kept etc, thats typical them ARSES!!! They have obviously gathered the intel, forwarded it to the police as they cannot gain entry. All the dogs ,or anything related to hare coursing was probably seized as evidence for court. The video doesn't show much. It wont do will it.

Thats what im saying about posting crap on here! It's not worth the shit that this poor man has gone through. His sport has been taken away, he will marked and followed etc..... I dont want mine taken away, and i definatley do not want my door smashed in and dogs taken away.

Well i only go rabbiting............ ;)

The antis Rspca and others will monitor sites like this ,thats why it drives me mad when members put there preban pics up,these Police and Rspca aint Hercule Poirot but they aint thick dont give them the ammo to use against us..

I hope this guy gets a decent brief and the support of CA and gets his dogs back...

Regards me

I came out of Brixton tube station earlier,the amount of guys offering drugs is f*cking ridiculous,nary a copper in site,yet Brixton tube has always had a rep as a drug-supermarket,coppers have done a few sweeps in the past,caught a few guys,same faces are back punting the next evening,we are in danger of having a third-world police force so ineffectual are they in prioritizing what actually constitutes "Police-work" :D

they are bang out of order,they even said the dogs were in good shape!

so why the f**k take them!he didnt get caught with them dogs!!!!!

dont think his wife helped much with what she said :icon_redface:

hope the lad gets his dogs back.

set of wa**ers! the lot of them!!!!!

That is one of the worst things ive seen!!!

The fooking scum!Someone please tell me what we allowed to do in this shit country without the police having the powers to search your house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im gobsmacked!!!

Keep on going lads!!!

Howcome the RSPCA Put tv ads and stuff asking for OUR money when these dogs were proberly looked after and loved by there owner only now to be put into a kennel (never walked) and lonley.

I THINK THE RSPCA IS SICK!!!!!!! :diablo: And the fu*king numptys who made this sport illegal because all the food they get is wrapped in F*king plastic

Edited by hiho

Typical imbecilic monosyllabic copper "It gives us good powers with regards to seizing vehicles and seizing dogs" I suppose terrorising a family home is more newsworthy and less risky than confronting a posse of Jamaican pushers and running the risk of a racism complaint :D

Typical imbecilic monosyllabic copper "It gives us good powers with regards to seizing vehicles and seizing dogs" I suppose terrorising a family home is more newsworthy and less risky than confronting a posse of Jamaican pushers and running the risk of a racism complaint :D

youuve got it in one there mackem

Guest night time my time
I don't know the details of this particular case but it's a real f**k up for the dogs now they've been taken, they'll be in a right state in no time. . I think there are lots of people who don't have a clue what goes on and would be horrified if this was properly publicised. I don't understand why the CA doesn't take this sort of thing on. There needs to be an organised response of protest to the police and others and monitoring of the welfare of the dogs. But how can our side pull together when there are twats like this around.........?

who cares bout that minted fat ol grunter,simple defence for her is do i look like i can walk across a feild you honer?what what? case closed :drinks: mores the point are we all going to sit and wait for our turn to have our doors kicked in or do somthing about it??

What the f**k's the matter with you 'night time'? Why attack someone who has consistently supported hunting?

worst she'd gets a caution if she were found guilty,which she wont be,see any ordenary man the got caught doing what she was aledgedly doing would already been sentnced by now,shes a barristor, and cerleb,you realy think they are gona bang her up?they'd have to feed her for a start,,it aint lurcher work the countryside aliance and all other large organisations support,its fox hunting and fox hunting is what got lurcher work bannd,nobodey realy gave a fu*k that a man went out and filled a pot with his dogs,stick together they all said,where were the shooting people etc? whos sport is next,its a shit f*cked up country with fu*ked up laws for differnt people,

Well THAT's a fair pont but why call her names? There aren't many prominent women in hunting and I don't agree with slagging her off. As far as I'm aware she's into a lot more than fox hunting - isn't this current case about hare coursing? I don't know if she gets preferential treatment or not but why call her names?

OK, KNOCKING HER AND CALLING HER NAMES WAS WRONG(I NEVER REALISED THERE WAS PEOPLE OUT THERE WITH CRUSHES ON HER :icon_redface: ),AND YES IM SURE SHE IS A BRIGHT WOMAN(NOT TO MENY THICK BARRISTORS,MAYBE A FEW MIND) AND I HOPE SHE DOES WIN HER DAY IN COURT,I WAS SAYING THOUGH THAT THERE IS NO WAY BECAUSE OF HER SOCIAL STANDING THAT SHE WOULD EVER HAVE BEEN TREATED LIKE A COMMON CRIMINAL(ROLLING ROUND THE FLOOR INFRONT OF KIDS GETTING CS GASED SO TO SPEAK,HAND CUFFED AND THROWN IN A CELL FOR HOURS WORRIED STIFF,),ITS NOT A PERSONAL POP AT HER,THERE ARE MENY FOX HUNTING TOFF TYPES GETTING OFF WHERE SINGLE COURSEING MEN ARE DOING TIME CAUSE THEY ARE MORE VUNERABLE IN THE WAY THAT NOBODY IS GOING TO KICK UP A FUSS FOR THEM,YOU SAY MY ATTITUDE IS WHY THE BANN CAME THROUGH? I SAY IT WAS A POLITCAL MOVE FOR A DESPRATE GOVENMENT TO WIN VOTES,SAME WITH FORCEING THE POLICE FORCES HAND TO BRING PUBLIC PROSICUTIONS FOR HUNTING WITH DOGS AND TELEVISE THESE RAIDS TO THE PUBLIC TO WIN VOTES AS ONCE AGIAN THEY ARE DESPERATE,AS SOMEONE STATED,THE POLICE NEVER WANTED TO HAVE TO ENFORCE THIS LAW TO START WITH BUT IT IS POLITCAL AND A VOTE WINNER AND THERE ARE PLENTY OF POWER HUNGRY GREEDY YES MEN OUT THERE HAPPY TO TAKE THERE PLACES AND REAP THE REWARDS IF THEY DONT CONPLY AND CARRY OUT THE ORDERS FROM ABOVE,.YOU CANT TELL ME THAT GORDEN BROWN ETC, GIVES A f**k HOW A BIG BUNNIE DIES?

Edited by night time my time
Guest blackntan
I don't know the details of this particular case but it's a real f**k up for the dogs now they've been taken, they'll be in a right state in no time. . I think there are lots of people who don't have a clue what goes on and would be horrified if this was properly publicised. I don't understand why the CA doesn't take this sort of thing on. There needs to be an organised response of protest to the police and others and monitoring of the welfare of the dogs. But how can our side pull together when there are twats like this around.........?

who cares bout that minted fat ol grunter,simple defence for her is do i look like i can walk across a feild you honer?what what? case closed :drinks: mores the point are we all going to sit and wait for our turn to have our doors kicked in or do somthing about it??

What the f**k's the matter with you 'night time'? Why attack someone who has consistently supported hunting?

worst she'd gets a caution if she were found guilty,which she wont be,see any ordenary man the got caught doing what she was aledgedly doing would already been sentnced by now,shes a barristor, and cerleb,you realy think they are gona bang her up?they'd have to feed her for a start,,it aint lurcher work the countryside aliance and all other large organisations support,its fox hunting and fox hunting is what got lurcher work bannd,nobodey realy gave a fu*k that a man went out and filled a pot with his dogs,stick together they all said,where were the shooting people etc? whos sport is next,its a shit f*cked up country with fu*ked up laws for differnt people,

Well THAT's a fair pont but why call her names? There aren't many prominent women in hunting and I don't agree with slagging her off. As far as I'm aware she's into a lot more than fox hunting - isn't this current case about hare coursing? I don't know if she gets preferential treatment or not but why call her names?

OK, KNOCKING HER AND CALLING HER NAMES WAS WRONG(I NEVER REALISED THERE WAS PEOPLE OUT THERE WITH CRUSHES ON HER :icon_redface: ),AND YES IM SURE SHE IS A BRIGHT WOMAN(NOT TO MENY THICK BARRISTORS,MAYBE A FEW MIND) AND I HOPE SHE DOES WIN HER DAY IN COURT,I WAS SAYING THOUGH THAT THERE IS NO WAY BECAUSE OF HER SOCIAL STANDING THAT SHE WOULD EVER HAVE BEEN TREATED LIKE A COMMON CRIMINAL(ROLLING ROUND THE FLOOR INFRONT OF KIDS GETTING CS GASED SO TO SPEAK,HAND CUFFED AND THROWN IN A CELL FOR HOURS WORRIED STIFF,),ITS NOT A PERSONAL POP AT HER,THERE ARE MENY FOX HUNTING TOFF TYPES GETTING OFF WHERE SINGLE COURSEING MEN ARE DOING TIME CAUSE THEY ARE MORE VUNERABLE IN THE WAY THAT NOBODY IS GOING TO KICK UP A FUSS FOR THEM,YOU SAY MY ATTITUDE IS WHY THE BANN CAME THROUGH? I SAY IT WAS A POLITCAL MOVE FOR A DESPRATE GOVENMENT TO WIN VOTES,SAME WITH FORCEING THE POLICE FORCES HAND TO BRING PUBLIC PROSICUTIONS FOR HUNTING WITH DOGS AND TELEVISE THESE RAIDS TO THE PUBLIC TO WIN VOTES AS ONCE AGIAN THEY ARE DESPERATE,AS SOMEONE STATED,THE POLICE NEVER WANTED TO HAVE TO ENFORCE THIS LAW TO START WITH BUT IT IS POLITCAL AND A VOTE WINNER AND THERE ARE PLENTY OF POWER HUNGRY GREEDY YES MEN OUT THERE HAPPY TO TAKE THERE PLACES AND REAP THE REWARDS IF THEY DONT CONPLY AND CARRY OUT THE ORDERS FROM ABOVE,.YOU CANT TELL ME THAT GORDEN BROWN ETC, GIVES A f**k HOW A BIG BUNNIE DIES?

GORDON BROWN AND BLAIR HAVE A LOT MORE TO FEAR OF MZ DICKSON WRIGHT ;)