watch yourselves

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackntan
Bet the C.A supprted clarissa dickson wright with her hare coursing prosecution!!!!!!!
AND I WILL BE THERE CLARISSA IS A COURSING SUPPORTER IN ALL ITS FORMS AND A HUNTING AND TERRIER FANATIC DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR AND SHE IS A BARRISTER SHE WILL NOT NEED THE CUNTRY SIDE ALLIANCE BUT WHEN SHE WINS AS SHE WILL THEY WILL USE EVERY LAST PIECE OF PR THEY CAN THATS WAY THE BBC WHERE INVOLVED IN THIS RAID HARTS AND MINDS HARTS AND MINDS :yes:
Bet the C.A supprted clarissa dickson wright with her hare coursing prosecution!!!!!!!
AND I WILL BE THERE CLARISSA IS A COURSING SUPPORTER IN ALL ITS FORMS AND A HUNTING AND TERRIER FANATIC DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR AND SHE IS A BARRISTER SHE WILL NOT NEED THE CUNTRY SIDE ALLIANCE BUT WHEN SHE WINS AS SHE WILL THEY WILL USE EVERY LAST PIECE OF PR THEY CAN THATS WAY THE BBC WHERE INVOLVED IN THIS RAID HARTS AND MINDS HARTS AND MINDS :yes:

I'm well aware she a fieldsports supporter, she's not long been up the road from me i believe, as a guest for some event!!! I'd have thought the C.A would've backed her, as it'd only be publicity for them backing a public figure!!!! maybe i'm wrong......in which case WILF is even more bang on the mark, in his comments!!!!!

i think a good way to start would be to call the department that did this and ask all these questions. ring their phones off the hooks about what a great job they're doing letting REAL criminals and terrorists run around in public while they chase down and abuse a man and his dogs.

i think a good way to start would be to call the department that did this and ask all these questions. ring their phones off the hooks about what a great job they're doing letting REAL criminals and terrorists run around in public while they chase down and abuse a man and his dogs.

Love the signature at the bottom of your posts....... :notworthy::notworthy:

Guest night time my time

PLAY THEM THE SAME WAY AS THE ANTIS PLAYED US,PRANK CALL THEM FOR SWANS OR OAPS DEER COURSEING,ENOUGH PEOPLE DO IT THEY MAY TYRE?,THAT OR WAIT FOR YOUR TURN TO HAVE YOUR DOOR SMASED IN AND YOUR DOG STOLEN,??

Guest blackntan

I'm well aware she a fieldsports supporter, she's not long been up the road from me i believe, as a guest for some event!!! I'd have thought the C.A would've backed her, as it'd only be publicity for them backing a public figure!!!! maybe i'm wrong......in which case WILF is even more bang on the mark, in his comments!!!!!

WERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO START THE BFSS OR THE COURSING CLUB WAGBI OR BASC THE CA IS THE NEW KID ON THE BLOCK I HAVE JOINED THEM ALL FIGHTING FUNDS ETC , ALL IVE EVER SEEN IS JOBS FOR THE BOYS GENERATED , THE FELL AND MOORLAND LADS HAVE BATTLED ON FOR YEARS KEEPING TO THERE ROOTS , THE PROBLEM HAS ALL WAYS BEEN WE PREACH TO ARE OWN YOU CAN NOT CONVERT THE CONVERTED , WHILE THE LACS TAKE THE MORAL HIGH GROUND , I WAS THERE WHEN HER ALLEGED CRIME TOOK PLACE AT THE OLD YORKSHIRE,THE CA WILL NOT PUBLICLY SUPPORT HER AS THE DO NOT NO THE LEVEL OF EVIDENCE AGAIST HER

Love the signature at the bottom of your posts....... :notworthy::notworthy:

Guest night time my time

who cares bout that minted fat ol grunter,simple defence for her is do i look like i can walk across a feild you honer?what what? case closed :drinks: mores the point are we all going to sit and wait for our turn to have our doors kicked in or do somthing about it??

Edited by night time my time

i was driving to one of my local permissions the other day and i seen a police sign saying hare coursing in progress.when i got to my permission there was a PC talking to the security guard letting him know that they would be in the area for a while . i caught some of the conversation and they had caught 30 lads in the last month coursing.i do agree with everyone else that the footage was a bit OTT but this is illegal isn't it ? that means they are committing a criminal offence nuff said

PS go easy on me lads ?

it is pathetic to see lads raided for this type of thing. but f**k, how were they tracked down?? who tipped them off and look what happens when the authorities do get wind of something.The law has means and methods of tracking guys down that you would not believe. Thats why i cringe when i see guys posting up shite about hunting billies and lamping hares . its only asking for trouble. have no doubt that there is anti hunters posing as genuine hunting folk on these very forums.. for all you know these guys could have been tracked down through a site like this. i have seen irish lads put up pics of lamped hares with their f@cking faces up with them ,twats. Another guy recently wanting to know can he join another guy to go digging BILLIES. Dope!!! Guys have to be more carefull. we will destroy our sports for ourselves and our children if we are not more smart about it.

Guest fell terrier

anything that moves they hunt or course anything that isnt bolted down gets knicked any stock they have no regard stock is killed regular every couple of month the same bunch cause greif anyone that challenges them about there actions is threatened with violence we have had farmers forced off the road left in ditches like i said there is more to the story than the tv is telling there is good and bad in any race but these b*****ds are spoiling it for everyone up here they have no respects for quarry or dogs if the dog doesnt work it gets left there was even a case of a lurcher gettin caught up on a fence that was left to suffer who feels sorry for them now no doubt some of you will they drive round with half a dozen lurchers n the back of there motors see a slip and let them all out this kind of crack has been carrying on for years admittadley and these lads are the ones that the filthy law is going to make pay for it who cares not me and you lads can call me n anti call me what you want im just sick of getting greif for these lot and landing up on our permission to find earths wrecked dogs dead and sheep worried

I don't know the details of this particular case but it's a real f**k up for the dogs now they've been taken, they'll be in a right state in no time. . I think there are lots of people who don't have a clue what goes on and would be horrified if this was properly publicised. I don't understand why the CA doesn't take this sort of thing on. There needs to be an organised response of protest to the police and others and monitoring of the welfare of the dogs. But how can our side pull together when there are twats like this around.........?

who cares bout that minted fat ol grunter,simple defence for her is do i look like i can walk across a feild you honer?what what? case closed :drinks: mores the point are we all going to sit and wait for our turn to have our doors kicked in or do somthing about it??

What the f**k's the matter with you 'night time'? Why attack someone who has consistently supported hunting?

Ok, it does seem OTT with what the police and the RSPCA have done. There is no way that they gained entry on the only fact that someone said he/they do hare coursing. No way! The wife didn't help............ :no:

The RSPCA have built up the intel, probably from hunting sites, locals, videos, photos of these people. Think about it, if this goes to court, do you really think the only evidence that the authorities are going to disclose is that "Someone told us he /they/she was going coursing". :icon_redface: i think not. This is probably months of intel gathered before the raid on this family. Yes lots of resources, but the police is a service, the RSPCA asked the police for that service and had to show all the evidence to the police in order for them to give them THAT kind of service. Im sure there could of been another way of doing this. :yes:

Now im not siding for the Police and the RSPCA, just looking at both sides. The RSPCA have obviously exagerated the condition of the dogs and how they were kept etc, thats typical them ARSES!!! They have obviously gathered the intel, forwarded it to the police as they cannot gain entry. All the dogs ,or anything related to hare coursing was probably seized as evidence for court. The video doesn't show much. It wont do will it.

Thats what im saying about posting crap on here! It's not worth the shit that this poor man has gone through. His sport has been taken away, he will marked and followed etc..... I dont want mine taken away, and i definatley do not want my door smashed in and dogs taken away.

Well i only go rabbiting............ ;)

Edited by artic