watch yourselves

Guest night time my time

IMADGINE THE WORRY CAUSED TO THE MAN,NOT FOR HIS ALEDGED OFFENCE,SOME PEOPLES DOGS ARE LIKE FAMILY,I DONT SEE HOW ANYTHING COULD BE PROVED UNLESS HE WAS CAUGHT RED HANDED BY MORE THAN ONE COPPER KILLING HARES WITH HIS DOG. A DEAD HARE IN THE YARD MEANS NOTHING,,IT WOULD HAVE TO BE PROVED THAT THE DOGS KILLED IT.. DNA IN A DOG SHIT MEANS NOTHING,YOU CAN STILL FEED THEM HARE,IT WAS A SAD MOVE FOR BOTH POLICE AND RSPCA, ARE THERE ANTI SITES LIKE THIS? ID LOVE TO GET ON ONE AND SEE HOW CLEVER THEY THINK THAT WAS???IT WAS PATHETIC,THEY CANT PROVE SHIT UNLESS HE COUGHS,

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair dos night time - I agree class is a big issue in this although I think, like many things, it's the urban middle class who don't understand hunting or country life who have attacked and continue to attack the rest of us (and no, I'm not posh but yes, I do have a slight crush on CDW, you found me out :icon_redface: ). You decribe the emotional trauma of being raided and having your dogs taken away really well - losing my dogs would nearly kill me and I think that's part of why I for one feel so emotional about this topic. And again I agree it does seem to be the upper classes who get off lighter in prosecutions. And ps I shouldn't have called you a twat either and apologise for that!

Guest night time my time
Fair dos night time - I agree class is a big issue in this although I think, like many things, it's the urban middle class who don't understand hunting or country life who have attacked and continue to attack the rest of us (and no, I'm not posh but yes, I do have a slight crush on CDW, you found me out :icon_redface: ). You decribe the emotional trauma of being raided and having your dogs taken away really well - losing my dogs would nearly kill me and I think that's part of why I for one feel so emotional about this topic. And again I agree it does seem to be the upper classes who get off lighter in prosecutions. And ps I shouldn't have called you a twat either and apologise for that!
no worries,i still think we should get organised. try more demos,we behave like we are beat and meny people on here have excepted this is law now, laws can be changed, political partys do it everyday to suit themselves, everyone who works or even owns a dog is in vunerable to this kind of attack from the powers that love to be,dead rabbits they seized,????? lets not just roll over,get emailing the countryside aliance and lets get back out and get herd, there is another election soon,each party will be seeking votes,do you want to loose your sports and livelyhood forever??,is there someone with links to the countryside aliance??,they need to get off there arses and do what there paid to do,we need to start showing numbers agian,back to the capital in force,!!! :censored:
Its pretty pathetic to invite a news-crew to witness the seizure of a guys dogs :feck:

Copying the tactics that are being used in NI over the last few years, the fella is almost a household name, never of the telly over there.

just goes to prove the LUNATICS REALLY ARE RUNNING THE ASYLUM this country is about fcked now and any easy target for the third reich aka the police will be jumped on as this means more funding from us poor tax payers druggies peados can live happily as there to much trouble to get a conviction with, theyll get all the do gooders offering ever type of assitance and this just causes the plod more grief so anybody with digs look out as your easy prey

It is in the local rag now :thumbdown:

RSPCA raid two properties

wo homes were raided after police launched an investigation into suspected hare coursing.

A 22-year-old man was arrested at a property in St Patrick's Walk, Heysham, near Morecambe, on Monday.

Police and RSPCA officers seized two lurcher dogs, money and several rabbit carcasses from an address on Barley Cop Lane, Lancaster.

A lurcher puppy was also taken from the address by the RSPCA after being found in appalling conditions.

Force wildlife officer Duncan Thomas said: "Wildlife crime often has links to much more serious and organised crime and is classed as such itself and I would strongly encourage people who may have any information about or may have witnessed this type of crime to contact police."

Insp Simon Small, from the RSPCA, said "Hare coursing causes untold suffering to the animals involved and is an ongoing problem in north Lancashire."

Anyone who has witnessed any wildlife-related criminal activity can contact police on 08451 253545.

Zero Eight Four Five One Twenty Five Thirty Five Forty Five - from an anonymous payphone :ninja::whistling:

It is in the local rag now :thumbdown:

wo homes were raided after police launched an investigation into suspected hare coursing.

A 22-year-old man was arrested at a property in St Patrick's Walk, Heysham, near Morecambe, on Monday.

Police and RSPCA officers seized two lurcher dogs, money and several rabbit carcasses from an address on Barley Cop Lane, Lancaster.

A lurcher puppy was also taken from the address by the RSPCA after being found in appalling conditions.

Force wildlife officer Duncan Thomas said: "Wildlife crime often has links to much more serious and organised crime and is classed as such itself and I would strongly encourage people who may have any information about or may have witnessed this type of crime to contact police."

Insp Simon Small, from the RSPCA, said "Hare coursing causes untold suffering to the animals involved and is an ongoing problem in north Lancashire."

Anyone who has witnessed any wildlife-related criminal activity can contact police on 08451 253545.

Zero Eight Four Five One Twenty Five Thirty Five Forty Five - from an anonymous payphone :ninja::whistling:

Mackem,next time you come out of Brixton tube station,see if you can get me collie/bedlington x greyhound mate.Quite sure one of the organised gang of drug dealers should have one going spare. :whistling:

Look at the headline!!!!

:censored::censored::censored::censored:

Did they f**k!?

They went along to hold the bizzies coats, the sooner these c**ts get the recognition they deserve (ie: NONE) then the quicker people will realise their true motives and actual power they hold, by writing shit like that the newspapers give them undue recognition.

These people must all live somewhere ..........

Guest blackntan
Look at the headline!!!!

:censored::censored::censored::censored:

Did they f**k!?

They went along to hold the bizzies coats, the sooner these c**ts get the recognition they deserve (ie: NONE) then the quicker people will realise their true motives and actual power they hold, by writing shit like that the newspapers give them undue recognition.

These people must all live somewhere ..........

how many people on here are in the rspca , work this out , the rspca have a board of governors and member ship. like any organisation they get voted on and off , how many people marched on the last march , 400,000 just think of the power 400,000 pro hunting member could wield on a organisation if they got there act together fooook the cuntry side alliance all join the rspca and fooook them from within :icon_eek:
what is the point, all the drug dealers all the robber's lol and all the pedo's and they get a bloke for that. stupid

i think that this "raid" is an absolute disgrace! i think it's about time that we fought back now, we've got to stand together on this it's no good being fragmented, we all love working our dog's wether it's tavellers having a best of three match, the few who have loads of permission, the upper class anybody and everybody who runs a dog or works a terrier should should unite to get this ban, and the over zeulous enforcment by the police i, e, confiscating dogs, confiscating vechiles absurd fines a.s.b.o. e.t.c it's out of order. and the sooner we get our act together the better, i for one am up for a march!! c'mon let's sort it out now.