Plummer dig today

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one chaps,she was to ground for just over an hour and i did know the earths we were trying so i was confident in not using a locator,the fact is i had left the box on my kitchen side and would have taken up to much time to drive all the way back home to get it.But like i said we knew the earths we were trying,this bitch was worker to worker bred and is a credit to her breeder,he sometimes does a piece in the cmw with his plummers and ferrets.

Have you dug to her much fireman? Looks like she took a bit :)

Thanks folks for the positive reply's,there's a few plummers out there doing it,more than most think :yes: .I've had a few little digs with her before Proudy,1/2 grown cub jobs and to tell you the truth she was very hard with them,i was hoping a full adult would make her hang back a bit and not mix it so much,it didn't :whistling: .Still very pleased with her and she did take a bit but stuck to it,Thanks Keeps and it's all down to us educating the masses with what we know and they doubt :whistling: :11: :11: .