Plummer dig today

DONT NOTICE ANY MARKS ON THE FIRST PICTURE SO SHE DUG 1 FOX WILL SHE DIG THEM REGULARY OVER TIME :gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

will you start contributing sensibly over time :hmm::hmm: .

poor otis is locked up and your stalker is free lanesra is there no justice in the world :hmm:

:victory: FREE OTIS FERRY :victory:

ONE DAY I WILL BE STAL :icon_eek: KING YOU MATE "UP THAT MOUNTAIN :tongue2: Edited by lanesra

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DONT NOTICE ANY MARKS ON THE FIRST PICTURE SO SHE DUG 1 FOX WILL SHE DIG THEM REGULARY OVER TIME :gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

only one way to find out. give her time to heal and get her back out :victory: i'll have a fiver on the little plummer doin it . she can only do whats in front of her. credit where credit is due :clapper:

Guest night time my time

i know that bitch boys,seen it work a 100 times, it would come stright off that sofa and stright to work the second it got the chance,dont you worry flat cap mate,your still envited to watch a plummer dig ;) that jrt must be getting ready to enter,? :bye:

THE JRT HAS ENTERED WELL LAD
pleased to hear it,surpriing what most breeds of terrier can do when entered properly, :victory:

:whistling::clapper::clapper: As soon as she's healed were out again checking a few more earths,Shiney mate only bet a fiver?????,you've been living in Scotland to long you tight old git :tongue2: .Have to say flat cap mate we've all been missing you lately STOP PRESS ***NATIONAL HEADLINES ****SHOOTERS ALL OVER THE UK**MASS MISSALINEMENT OF GUN SIGHT CONFUSES THE MEMBERS ON THL??????****.

Guest night time my time
Her mum and auntie and 1/2 sister have never let me down.And mollys sire never let me down either and sadly went a warriors way.RIP
was it you that bred her,? shes a cracking peteat little dog wit the drive of a pit bull,knows no fear,congrats on breeding good working plummers,the more people see what they can do and makeing sure they end up in the hands of people that will give them the chane to prove what they can do the better,im already convinced,always have been, :victory: