Guest poacher dude

il have u all know that she did infact catch it...

i dont understand why none of you believe it????

we were walkin through some think long grass and she caught its eyes in the light, chased for about 5yards and piked it up..clamped her jaws onto it and bingo...

bit small and munched up so practised some retriving with it..

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmmm I didn't see anything In the rules Section Stating I wasn't aloud to post things like this, guess some people just don't like people that do something different :hmm:

I'm not too fussed, I know what my Dog done....If you don't believe me then f*ck you :feck:

Can somebody just tell me whats so hard to believe? Or Is that too hard for you lot....?

Butch

Guest poacher dude

you lot are a bunch ov nobs!! :blink:

why the hell would we just randomly put something up which is a loada Bull****?????

you should be sayin well done as its such an achievment for a bull terrior to catch a rabbit but no..."your a joka" hahaha

grow up and keep ya thoughts to yourself..if ya havnt gt anything nice to say get bent :feck:

well done sara...your a top dog :thumbs:

Hmmmm I didn't see anything In the rules Section Stating I wasn't aloud to post things like this, guess some people just don't like people that do something different :hmm:

I'm not too fussed, I know what my Dog done....If you don't believe me then f*ck you :feck:

Can somebody just tell me whats so hard to believe? Or Is that too hard for you lot....?

Butch

i believe you mate..but the thing is i dont give a f**k about a bull terrier with a rabbit in its gob.surely thiers other sites for bull terriers to be put on..makes me sick when i see them on here..
The first 2 Comments have been negative

Who needs Antis when the Hunting World's full of pricks who are always tryna start an argument? :blink::wallbash:

Butch

well butch i must agree there

personally i found it funny, bugger getting myself a lurcher lets just buy a bull terrier :clapper:

Thanks JPT....Atleast somebody's got a sense of humour, of course I wasn't saying my Bull Terriers as good as a Lurcher. It's a good laugh and will get/keep her fit.

Don't open your gob If you weren't f*cking there! :wallbash:

And Steve since when has this Site been 'The Lurcher Life'? Never I can and will post about my Bull Terrier when I want!

Butch

Edited by Little Butch

i copyed this piece of another forum.

The Scotsman never had the first clue 'about conditioning, he had never even heard of a treadmill. So he worked Max the same way as his lurchers, he just walked into the hills, slipped Max of his lead and let him run around chasing rabbits all night while he wandered about in the dark completely out of his mind on pills and drink, plotting the downfall of any dog, any size any where who stood in the way of him and Max.

by the way, firstly this piece was wrote years and years ago

this is the true story of a bull terrrier being trained for the pit. the dog was conditioned by chasing rabbit. so if LB wants to get his dog fit by chasing rabbit then so be it. there has been far worse posts than this. if my bull terrier came back to me i would use her on rabbits as well to get her fit. atleast LB is doing a bit of work with the dog and this is a hunting forum. keep at it

Edited by dogman89