The First Heats

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is IP dogIMG_0229.jpg

@nbk,how do you feel about me judging this as IP is my brother,it will be judged fairly and by the rules on my part,but if you aint happy with the situation i wont judge it,its up to you

is that the dog yee ran when i came down if so nbk ye better start bribing lol only messing best of luck lads

Here are the first heats that will take place on the said dates.

fox hunter V R.Hannah 1st December IL to Judge

Dave (J) V Joe Cash 2nd December Dave s to Judge

scent V sionnach 3rd December TM to Judge

Irish Pup V nbk 3rd December lloyd r

Irish Lurcher V Richie 3rd December Macker

Reynard Hunter V lablad 2nd December Macker

I will be in contact with the judges just to make sure they know the rules.

First Prize 200 euro

Second 100 euro

third 60 euro

Any questions gis a shout

good to see you got it going lip and best of luck

Martin and the in bred fella from Athboy are taking part.

well lads if terrier man wants to judge the heat down in cork i can get slip or fitzy to judge up here in waterford to save terrier man coming the whole way down to waterford tis only an idea lads

scent when did i say this? :blink: it would be handy if it was closer or even in between...

well lads if terrier man wants to judge the heat down in cork i can get slip or fitzy to judge up here in waterford to save terrier man coming the whole way down to waterford tis only an idea lads

scent when did i say this? :blink: it would be handy if it was closer or even in between...

no you didnt say anything pal im just saying it might be handier for you to judge the one in cork cause as far as i know we will lamping a place a fair bit past waterford ,its only a suggestion tm

no you didnt say anything pal im just saying it might be handier for you to judge the one in cork cause as far as i know we will lamping a place a fair bit past waterford ,its only a suggestion tm

ah right .. that sounds a bit better i suppose as a 2hour trip to waterford just to judge the first round heat seems a bit mad alrite i thought you had somwhere down here lined up for it...?

ah right .. that sounds a bit better i suppose as a 2hour trip to waterford just to judge the first round heat seems a bit mad alrite i thought you had somwhere down here lined up for it...?

no we are lamping a spot past waterford chief thats it would be a fair drive for you to take ,slip or fitzy said they will do it if you, tis up to yourself tm

no we are lamping a spot past waterford chief thats it would be a fair drive for you to take ,slip or fitzy said they will do it if you, tis up to yourself tm

Ya sure leave them do it sure and il judge the one between sionnach and IP :whistling::tongue2:

Ya sure leave them do it sure and il judge the one between sionnach and IP :whistling::tongue2:

smart arse :clapper:

CAN I RUN MY PITS =@ CHOISEING GAME FOUR THE NIGHT WOULD BE SHEEP COWS AND FARMERS ARMS :angel:

No dogs left if ya took part with them, no sign of a dog yet???

no mate nothing as yet , have 2 pups there so next season i wont be left short...

going out with other peoples dog not the same but it gets me out and about , pm me u hear of anything