The First Heats

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martin and the in bred fella from Athboy are taking part.

martins new bitch not bad heared use where out last night macker s dog comming on very well he was saying .Out yesterday my self two digs both three foot

Good going keith, Martin was telling me about his bitch, looking forward to seeing her run. Pity you have no dog to run.

jaysus IL,you know alan?you are well tuned in boy.lol.I'm enjoying this write up on the competition,next season I'll have a mutt that might be worth a run or two.Good luck to you lot and most importantly,enjoy the craic,its just a bit of fun.

Bad boy Liamo :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh I hate when you are exposed :yes::yes:

Lads I have had a few pm's regarding where the first heats are taking place, its up to each member to contact each other and make arrangments, bearing in mind ye live so close together.

The next heats may be a different stroy, but I will make arrangments when we come to that bridge.

John

what are the rules? what are the judges there for?

its a 2 hour lamp.The judge flips a coin to see who slips first ,the slips have to br fyrther than 50 yards and thats why the judge is there ,person with most bunnies at the end of the night wins

i was out in the fields today and the ground was still frozen it was like rock and its to be the same tonight surely the lads wont run there dogs on hard ground there toes and feet would be f****d.. best of luck to the lads who are running tonight i hope the weather is on your side please god...

i was out in the fields today and the ground was still frozen it was like rock and its to be the same tonight surely the lads wont run there dogs on hard ground there toes and feet would be f****d.. best of luck to the lads who are running tonight i hope the weather is on your side please god...

they are holding off til wednesday conditions are poor down this way no wind whatsoever