Lurcher Pups for sale

A mate of mine has for sale a litter of lurcher pups,the Dam is a first cross Collie Greyhound and the Sire is a pure Whippet out of Sooty Sam lines.There are only Dog pups left available and they are located is South Wales.The price is £100

PM me for his phone number .

Here's a few pics of them and the Dam. not the best as the weather was shite today .

howellspups006.jpg

howellspups007.jpg

howellspups013.jpg

howellspups009.jpg

howellspups014.jpg

This is the Dam.

howellspups018.jpg

Edited by MIKE

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I HAVE SEEN THESE PUPS AS THEY ARE OUT OF MY WHIPPET DOG WHICH STANDS AT 23 IN HE IS BRED OUT OF MIKE BROWNS DOG STRIKE WHILE THE IRON IS HOT AND A SOOTY SAM BITCH SO THE FATHER OF THE PUPS IS EIGHT TIMES SOOTY SAM IN PEDIGREE . THE MOTHER IS FIRST CROSS COLLIE GREYHOUND A LOVELY BITCH AND A GOOD BITCH . I WILL TRY AND GET SOME PICTURES UP OF THE FATHER SO IT WILL HELP FOR EVERY BODY TO SEE.

I've been out lamping and ferreting with the bitch and i was impressed, the owner helps us out with rabbit control up in Hampshire, and he only keeps good stock, one of the pups is going to my mate Nick who saw the bitch out with us and was that impressed!

BD

Seen Owens pup earlier hes amazing! he got the mostly white and blue dog! hes in real good shape! if didnt get a pup 7 weeks ago would of snapped one of these pups up straight away! took my pup round they couldnt get enough of each other in the end! next years hunting partners! anyone thinking of getting one of these pups go for it! want one myself BADLY

Just Sat-Naved you and its 171 miles, :angry: too far im afraid or id have one.

Do they amtrack pups :clapper::icon_redface:

try k9 transport is name is andy horn is number is 07787133361 he does a cracking service fully recomend him he fetched two hounds down for me from cumbria a1 bloke .
Picked up my dog pup today total cracker ! real good pups and in perfect nick, lovely litter ! my bro considering get one now

well worth the trip

cheers

GLAD TO SEE YOU HAD A PUP AFTER OWEN AND THE COLOUR YOU WANTED HE WAS A LOVELY STRONG PUP AND CRACKING SHAPE . THERE WASNT A BAD PUP IN THE LITTER

I WILL DEFINATLEY GET PICTURE OF FATHER UP TOMORROW.