work your dogs

mix and match for me , depends on the weather , try to ferret twice a week , more somtimes. like to lamp a couple of times a week during the dark weeks , also like to flush a couple of times a week.

all depends on the moon and the weather ;)

if you run 6 days a week do you supply game dealers and how much roughly do you chase a nite ferret boy charlie, and do you lamp when moons full like daylite and educate the beasts your chaseing etc have lamped for six weks with five dogs nitley apart from sat out on the town but for cion nothing else had 5 dogs in there prime , thye never lasted long 4 seasons but had big bags of roe hares ,

naah mate i dontr do too much lamping the small stuff as my dog dont rietrive i dont lamp every night just daytie mooching and ferreting :)

• 3 weeks later...
if you run 6 days a week do you supply game dealers and how much roughly do you chase a nite ferret boy charlie, and do you lamp when moons full like daylite and educate the beasts your chaseing etc have lamped for six weks with five dogs nitley apart from sat out on the town but for cion nothing else had 5 dogs in there prime , thye never lasted long 4 seasons but had big bags of roe hares ,

naah mate i dontr do too much lamping the small stuff as my dog dont rietrive i dont lamp every night just daytie mooching and ferreting :)

What do you do as a job? Must have a good one

What do you do as a job? Must have a good one

i think its called school mate

Lamping once or twice a week conditions permitting through the winter, bushing etc average once a week. Dogs run with me 4 to 5 miles on other days with the odd rest day as needed + short walk/gallop each morning. Rest days I give short walk morning and eve during which I'll often do a short obedience training session. Summer running with me.