work your dogs

how much work do you manage to give your dogs, be it lamping /ferreting /bushing.

asme9

From monday to friday the dogs get walked daily, when i get in from work ;) .......from friday-sunday im either out bushing or lamping ;).......and the dogs go out 2-3 times on a walk of a weekend...cheers

Edited by sniper

Mine are taken out 3 times a day every day. The older dog will be worked at least 3 times a week on the lamp, but he also has his mooching during each day when out and about.

As for the pup for now short regular walks and socialiastion.

post-16220-1227463999.jpg

post-16220-1227463783.jpg

My main dog gets work every weekend in the winter, daytime or lamping, when he is ok (no inflammated toes or diarrea or things like that). During the week the dogs are on a longer mission 5-10 km next to the bike every other day or shorter missions every day. Last day before the weekend is a day of rest.

L

if you run 6 days a week do you supply game dealers and how much roughly do you chase a nite ferret boy charlie, and do you lamp when moons full like daylite and educate the beasts your chaseing etc have lamped for six weks with five dogs nitley apart from sat out on the town but for cion nothing else had 5 dogs in there prime , thye never lasted long 4 seasons but had big bags of roe hares ,