alternative trout baits

Maybe you could give Ferreter_joe some tuition grandad :) I am sure he would appreciate it :)

Well for a start I would suggest a good pair of tweeds or plus fours. And I am definitely not impressed by the head gear. May I suggest a dear stalker or tweed cap at the very least. Also it is customary to wear the club tie while on the water... :D

and what would your club tie read gbob :D

I don't have a club tie becuase I don't belong to a toffee nosed fly fishing club full of people who have more money than sense and haven't a clue about fishing!

Toffee nosed people is a bit to civilised mate, they're toffee nosed pricks. :D

I stand corrected.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that pic Joe with the 4 rainbows and rod. Very artistic :yes:

I was out getting some parts for my new rod today M, Still need a few rings and what'chamacallitys and I'll start getting It made up. What do you think, olympics too soon for me to get It done by :whistling:

Maybe you could give Ferreter_joe some tuition grandad :) I am sure he would appreciate it :)

Well for a start I would suggest a good pair of tweeds or plus fours. And I am definitely not impressed by the head gear. May I suggest a dear stalker or tweed cap at the very least. Also it is customary to wear the club tie while on the water... :D

and what would your club tie read gbob :D

I don't have a club tie becuase I don't belong to a toffee nosed fly fishing club full of people who have more money than sense and haven't a clue about fishing!

come and join the night fishing club bob ,you can learn as you go along,and you dont have to pay [as long as you dont get caught] :thumbs:

well then, i went out last night to catch some dinner along with my brother for some morral support and when we got to the place i cracked the starlight and it didnt f*****g work :wallbash: i couldnt belive it! but i thought to my self "im not leaving without giving it a shot" so i set up a very basic double swanshot ledger hooked on a grain of corn and cast into the abyss, well in reality it was probably no more than 3 foot out but i couldnt tell as i could see f**k all what with me not wanting to alert half of nottingham to my presence by switching on the torch. well i gave it a few minutes before i got itchy hands and tried to recast to where i had thrown in a handfull of the old yellow peril but yet again i got the feeling that i had completly missed the spot, so i gave it about another ten minutes before packing up vowing to come back tonight with a prechecked starlight but as tonight came i couldnt bare to leave my nice warm house so... next week ill be there starlight, corn and hammer come rain or fog well hopefully fog :victory: