Bedlingtons

Before we start,

I know some people would'nt give a Bedlington kennel space and thats fine but I like them!

Lets not let this turn into a plummer'esk breed slagging session.

I know there is a massive thread about Beddys but its a nightmare sifting though it!

SO lets see your Bedlingtons or Beddy hybrids and hear your views, good bad or indiffrent

Cheers Dave.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sozz to steal your thunder ill stick to this one now :clapper:

To Be honest i havent many of her getting down and dirty as i dont tend to take the camera when i take her out on my own these are what the kids have took

post-1529-1227030911_thumb.jpg

post-1529-1227030939_thumb.jpg

post-1529-1227031039_thumb.jpg

Edited by pidge
Sozz to steal your thunder ill stick to this one now :clapper:

To Be honest i havent many of her getting down and dirty as i dont tend to take the camera when i take her out on my own these are what the kids have took

Ill be honest though its the most obidient dog ive ever owned and ive never seen faithfull like it she sits at night staring at me like some demented collie.

And when were out i laugh when other terriers come running over yapping and therea a full family running after it shouting "Toby come" and i end up getting my dog to sit while they get theres back on a lead.

Shes Brilliant with my kids but to be honest shes growled at the wife a few times inwhich you can probably read about in my earlier threads.

Shes also a good guard dog as she wont let anyone through the gates (not like my firkin Lurchers that got stole 4 years ago in broad daylight)since then ive only kept the beddie as in some ways i would love a lurcher but would i spoil the Beddies mannerism towards me.On our Holls shell play in the sea all day with my kids then when there in bed weve been known to have an early evening walk around the camp site and return with a few bunnies.

Yes i like mine and i would have another

I put these photos up on the 2005 thread, but this is more active.

This is my 6 month old bitch, she is 3/4 rillington and 1/4 gutchcommon and just over 15".

She is hunting up rabbits a bit, going into some loose cover.

She is quite bright but quite strong willed and independant.

post-2672-1227116254.jpg

post-2672-1227116266.jpg