public liability insurance

ok it time for me to renew my insurance, had the mrs on the internet, but you still have to ring to get a price.

just so im not ringing evry single insurer , if any of you have any recemendations of good companys , let me know. pm if ya like, and if ya dont mind giving me a genral idea of price, iknow its a little personal. oh and also weather it 1mil 5 mil or 10 mil.

cheers gents TOMO :thumbs:

are you looking for sporting insurance (free of charge) or buisness, for paying customers land

I use SACS, but thats for free work, £20 for 5 mil, but I know they can upgrade it to buisness, but dont know a price Im affraid

are you looking for sporting insurance (free of charge) or buisness, for paying customers land

I use SACS, but thats for free work, £20 for 5 mil, but I know they can upgrade it to buisness, but dont know a price Im affraid

no for my pest control buisness ;)

:hmm: I've always gone with Bradshaw & Bennett (they have a special policy that the BPCA seem to like)...BUT,..now that I have gone full time on the rabbits and moles,..and have said goodbye to the Rodenticides and Bug Sprays,.I'll probably go with the NFU...

For yourself,..I think you should make doubly sure that any Insurer knows exactly what your game is,.and that he will honour any misshap,..God Forbid, that might occur... :icon_eek:

You know the score with some of these guys,.. :yes:

Nothing worse than a wriggler.... :thumbs:

All the best,.and good luck to you...

Kind regards,..CW..

ok it time for me to renew my insurance, had the mrs on the internet, but you still have to ring to get a price.

just so im not ringing evry single insurer , if any of you have any recemendations of good companys , let me know. pm if ya like, and if ya dont mind giving me a genral idea of price, iknow its a little personal. oh and also weather it 1mil 5 mil or 10 mil.

All I have is the Countryside Alliance one .About £ 35 a year for a £1mil cover

All I have is the Countryside Alliance one .About £ 35 a year for a £1mil cover

Does that cover you when working? Or is it for leisure only?