BABY P.

Guest greengrass123

Check this out.

I posted the Sun link on a photography forum and a Mod (w4nk) has now locked it and says:

"Is (this forum) the appropriate place for this? - It is a photo site after all!

The reference to the death penalty cannot go be ignored! - comes over just a little 'redneck'! - that is a very complicated issue - probably best left for other forums "

So, where should I post it? www.hangthepaedobastards.com/wishlistforxmas.html? (now THERE'S an idea) Redneck? Why? Because I want justice for this poor wee boy and to help prevent it happening again? If that makes me a Redneck, then pass me my banjo granpaw!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Check this out.

I posted the Sun link on a photography forum and a Mod (w4nk) has now locked it and says:

"Is (this forum) the appropriate place for this? - It is a photo site after all!

The reference to the death penalty cannot go be ignored! - comes over just a little 'redneck'! - that is a very complicated issue - probably best left for other forums "

So, where should I post it? www.hangthepaedobastards.com/wishlistforxmas.html? (now THERE'S an idea) Redneck? Why? Because I want justice for this poor wee boy and to help prevent it happening again? If that makes me a Redneck, then pass me my banjo granpaw!

Jesus some people make you sick dont they , i will post the link on a few sites i go on :no:

Haven't really looked to much into the story, but did today!!

I only read half the story, made me feel physically sick, even hanging is too good for those sick bastads,

They should feel the same fear and pain as that poor baby before they are eventually killed.

If there is a slight danger, a suspicion of abuse, remove the child/children from the location,

Welfare of the Children should be number 1.

They have this power, but do not use it! :no:

My kids are healthy, happy, social, well fed little people. But I was threatened with removal because of the actions of another - I didn't need that threat, I would never let him back in my home. But they came in here holier than thou, swinging their weight around when clearly I was protecting my kids by trying to keep my ex out, which lead to the assault in the first bloody place.

So they focused on me? Instead of walking round the corner and picking up one of the kids who's nappies are hanging down by his ankles while he plays, unsupervised, barefoot and dirty on a busy road. It beggars belief, really it does. If they have any power why walk past a glaring example of neglect and abuse, and pick on someone like me?

The system is so ridiculous I can't find words to describe it.

LG, I know someone who has had her child removed because she is in similar circumstance to the ones you were. Her partner is now in prison but social services won't return her son because she apparently has every intention of taking him back and they are planning on removing the unborn baby once its born too.

I only hope she sees sense before that has to happen.

LabsnLurchers, I haven't read all of the details surrounding Baby P, I couldn't to be honest with you, I wasn't aware of another girl living in the house but you are right, neighbours etc, anyone could've and should've reported it.

As for suspected abuse they had enough reason to believe Baby P was being abused to arrest the mother twice, in my mind a thorough investigation should've been conducted, the child was on the at risk register and had 60 odd SS visits, surely someone, somewhere could've done something more.

LG, I know someone who has had her child removed because she is in similar circumstance to the ones you were. Her partner is now in prison but social services won't return her son because she apparently has every intention of taking him back and they are planning on removing the unborn baby once its born too.

I only hope she sees sense before that has to happen.

LabsnLurchers, I haven't read all of the details surrounding Baby P, I couldn't to be honest with you, I wasn't aware of another girl living in the house but you are right, neighbours etc, anyone could've and should've reported it.

As for suspected abuse they had enough reason to believe Baby P was being abused to arrest the mother twice, in my mind a thorough investigation should've been conducted, the child was on the at risk register and had 60 odd SS visits, surely someone, somewhere could've done something more.

I saw it on the news, her uncle was on there talking about what his niece had seen and heard whilst living in the house and not reported.

i don't read the papers much to be honest but i went to have my hair cut last wk and read this story as i was waiting. i had to stop reading it half way through it!i've got a little lad...the same age,also with blonde hair and blue eyes and you can't help but imagine it being your own kin that pain and no one helping. told my missus when i got in and she then spent the evening crying about it! am i the only onewho thinks 2 wks in prison is enough for these people? on a normal wing of course,with no anonymity(sp?)and no protection from the other inmates.....wouldn't need 2 wks,2 hours would be enough to see justice done.

Guest little lurcher

she was sly enough to hide what was being done to her own child and sat back and watched it, let the prisoners deal their own justice, what they all done to that dear little boy should be done to them over the same amount of time too!!!

why the hell didnt anyone scream out what was happening?? never mind , oh well i did say to soc servs about it? FFS this little boy is dead and its not just those vile b*****ds who have his blood on their hands!! every person who didnt get something done is also guilty of neglect too , trouble is we are all too bothered about ourselves these days , and think oh well some one will do something , GET OFF YOUR ARSES AND REPORT THINGS!!!

say a little prayer for him tonight and hope he rests in peace and his death will never be in vain , may his soul be protected for eternity and his spirit live on in hope for all children at risk

R I P Baby P , you truly are an angel xxxx

my son was born 20yrs ago come december the 10th, he was diagnosed with cerabal palsy, when he was 6mth old Social Services waited 1 day till i went to work (they apparently sat in a car down the road and watched me leave) approached my mrs and told her how better it would be for us if the baby was taken into care, as we where too young to cope, my mrs isnt the shoutin type but really lost the plot with them, then she became badly depressed over it, well cope we did though it was a real struggle at times. My son died 23rd december 2006 through his illness and in his short life he made us so happy just to have him with us and it would be nice to think we done the same for him. social service is a disgrace on the experience i had with them and to read what this poor boy went through doesnt just make me sad for him but really mad these people can carry on the way they do to innocent parents yet b*****ds like these can have 60 yes 60 visits and the child is still murdered surely someone seen something. any decent person involved in this case would resign in shame yet these fuckers will have to be dragged out of there 50grand a yr jobs, well my opinion is dragged out they should be but i wouldnt hold my breath.

I have always said that the death penalty should be brought back , and even more so int his case, if the stepfather likes tourcher and pain, then sling him in a room with a bunch of mothers, he wouldnt like it so much then, he would be stamped all over for what he done to that youn un , this country has gone to f*****g soft, BRING BACK CAPITAL PUNISMENT.