HUNTING GIRLS CALENDAR

what charity has been decided on? I think that would go far towards helping potential sponsors make decisions about what they are willing and able to dole out.

So whats been decided girls, Tits and Nips? Bikini or fully clothed lol? :angel::whistling:

TOP SECRET! YOU GOT TO BUY ONE TO FIND OUT :whistling:

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2227016/Foxy-hunting-ladies-bareback-naked-calendar-riding-tack-save-modesty.html

For all who missed it.........

Didn't some rules come into place a few months ago about nudityetc on this forum? I think this is outrageous, I shall write to my MP

Posted Images

This is a model release form, all the girls need to sign one for their photos, dont worry about printing one off because ill bring them to the shoot for everyone to sign, i just put it up here so everyone knows that the photos taken will be used for the calendar only and they will not be editied

post-22007-1226360081_thumb.jpg

THANK YOU STUARTY X

Hello everyone, I have just realised that the girl who volunteered to do the calendar design has been deleted, she was posting silly things on the thread i put up about the charity, causing trouble :chair: so really shes not the type of person we want involved BUT this means that if i cant find anyone to fill her place in the design of the calendar that i will have to do it myself. I would really appreciate any help in the design/production area of the calendar.

I am off to town today to set an account up for the calendar, where sponsorship can be paid and the takings can be banked.

I have piccies from Kay, scottishlass, assassingirl, runforyourlife so far x

lucky you i also am willing to accept pics of you beautiful ladies aswell dont feel pressured into omly sending them to labsnlurchers :D

lucky you i also am willing to accept pics of you beautiful ladies aswell dont feel pressured into omly sending them to labsnlurchers :D

Dont be greedy :laugh:

Just spoken to BADA on the phone, they are ok in accepting donation from a hunting related project and they seem very impressed that we have 5 sponsors in such a short time. They said they would be willing to help distribute the calendar at the various country fairs they attend!

Copied this from their website

BADA-UK is funded solely by donations and by fundraising events. We do not receive any official funding. The money we raise is used to produce literature, to provide educational exhibits and presentations, to organise our national awareness week and for various other projects.

All our literature is available free-of-charge. It is available from our website and from our PO Box. People without Internet access can also get an abridged form of our website information which comes in the form of a booklet. Although we do not charge for our literature, we always welcome donations towards its production. We also ask for a stamped self-addressed envelope to be included to help minimise our postage costs.

Dont be greedy :laugh:

kay they say you can never get to much of a good thing :victory: and just to add your a good bunch of lasses doing this well either that or just stone mad welldone anyway o my email addy is ......................lol