couple nights lamping

i went out monday night with fly local ,we just missed a black rabbit i have been after for sometime now even with fly getting on terms with it and even picked it up but thumbled and lost it.still a decent night ,fly went on to catch 5 rabbits a big rabbit and 3 partridge i was well chuffed to say the least.i will add the pic later as its on my phone.

DSC00220.jpg

went out last night me , dad ,fern and fly conditions were poor to say the least so the dogs were having some long slips .we managed 14 rabbits in total but dad lost one somehow i think he was trying to lose some of the weight lol fly ended up with 6 and fern 8 .

as you can see we managed to catch a gingery blonde rabbit

DSCF0854.jpg

DSCF0860.jpg

all the best

good hunting

rew

Edited by REW

i went out monday night with fly local ,we just missed a black rabbit i have been after for sometime now even with fly getting on terms with it and even picked it up but thumbled and lost it.still a decent night ,fly went on to catch 5 rabbits a big rabbit and 3 partridge i was well chuffed to say the least.i will add the pic later as its on my phone.

went out last night me , dad ,fern and fly conditions were poor to say the least so the dogs were having some long slips .we managed 14 rabbits in total but dad lost one somehow i think he was trying to lose some of the weight lol fly ended up with 6 and fern 8 .

as you can see we managed to catch a gingery blonde rabbit

DSCF0854.jpg

DSCF0860.jpg

all the best

good hunting

well done

rew

thanks for the replies everyone i have put up the pic of monday nights catch,theres only 4 rabbits in the pic as fly caught the last one after pic was taken.yes Tomo we have been working them pretty hard this week been doing alot of flushing daytime aswell as a few more nights on the lamp.cheers w.h hows storm u had him on them big rabbits ?hang and bang its always nice to catch a rare coloured one i wish i had that black one the other night aswell lol .but i was well impressed with how fly was taking the birds,shes the first dog i know off to take birds like she does.i thought it was a fluke the first catch so had to give her a couple more tries and she only missed two out of 5.i can see there being plenty of game to eat this christmas with these two.lol all the best

good hunting

rew