NEW WORKING TERRIER BOOK

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evening everyone, as promised i had delivery of the books late this afternoon and will start to send them out at the weekend....

I was moved by D. Harcombes review of the book and thank him for taking the time to do so....

Please be patient as i endeavour to send the books out as soon as i can...

Will also find out about the postage to Ireland etc....

post-24915-1226000257_thumb.jpg

Evening everyone, as promised i had delivery of the books late this afternoon and will start to send them out at the weekend....

I was moved by D. Harcombes review of the book and thank him for taking the time to do so....

Please be patient as i endeavour to send the books out as soon as i can...

Will also find out about the postage to Ireland etc....

Looks fantastic. Dont worry about getting mine to me quick, I'm not allowed it until christmas, kids have warned me! :o

Book Will be reviewed in next edition of Earth Dog Running Dog and in the Countrymans Weekly. A case bound limited edition book [10x8] of strictly 1500 consisting of 174 pages with 14 chapters, which has taken the author nearly 4 years to complete. The book is made from very high quality materials and contains many photos some of which are full page.

Available from around the 10th of November from:

Country Wise

PO Box 14901

REDDITCH

B97 9JG

Did J Darcy publish or have any involvement with this book?

Book Will be reviewed in next edition of Earth Dog Running Dog and in the Countrymans Weekly. A case bound limited edition book [10x8] of strictly 1500 consisting of 174 pages with 14 chapters, which has taken the author nearly 4 years to complete. The book is made from very high quality materials and contains many photos some of which are full page.

Available from around the 10th of November from:

Country Wise

PO Box 14901

REDDITCH

B97 9JG

Did J Darcy publish or have any involvement with this book?

No Nuv, he didnt. So dont let that prejedice you .

I know i will be sending off for my copy.

I'm sure it will be a worth addition to anyones book collection. :clapper: ...JD

P&S

I guess your flat out sorting the delivery of your new book out, but was wondering how much to get it to Australia

Good luck to you in doing this it must be a big job to get it all together, am trying to get something together here about Australian terriers, mind boggling!!! Look forward to hearing about how much to get a copy

All the best

Cheers and Beers

Marcos

Favour to ask,,,,,,, can anyone get hold of a review of the book for me, Im waiting on some back issues on EDRD then I will resubscribe (xmas present). Would appreciate it and it wont get sent on anywhere. Thanks in advance.

Favour to ask,,,,,,, can anyone get hold of a review of the book for me, Im waiting on some back issues on EDRD then I will resubscribe (xmas present). Would appreciate it and it wont get sent on anywhere. Thanks in advance.

I'll send you Daves review from EDRD Waz. I've sent a cheque for my copy.