NEW WORKING TERRIER BOOK

Hey Pic,

Did you a chance to bring a copy to the Post Office to see about postage to Ireland?

Cheers,

Voon.

All over seas orders will require an additional £5 to the post and packaging..

Only single books can be sent at a time...cannot bundle multiple books together due to the special packaging the book will be sent in...so no reductions for more than one book at a time...Sorry

Regards

Johhny

£32.99 plus £6.00 p+p & an extra £5 for overseas makes it £43.99

Bloody hell £11 delivery! who are you using to send them Dick Turpin? LOL

Seriously though P&S this seems outrageous. If that is the cost then so be it, but surely theres a cheaper way to send a book overseas.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thought you received the books last week?

It was indeed a print error and is being dealt with accordingly...Any doubters ...please contact the publishers...Its exactly for that reason i got them to put the post on.

The delay will only be that of 5 days so please be patient all concerned....My apologies but it had to be put right i hope you understand.

Regards

Johhny

At least the cheques will be cleared by then so you can them out right away
Too expensive,thats 50+euros,That a lot of money for a read.

Jigsaw,

You would piss in Two Hours in a pub, get loads of enjoyment reading and rereading it over a couple of years, so it ain't dear when you look at it like that.

Voon.

Sorry about the postage costs fellas....

The packaging for each book has cost me 50p....

The book weighs in at just over a kilo.....

First class any where in the EU is £6.81 + £3.50 for recorded...

Grand total of £10.81

When you get the book take it to your nearest post office for confirmation.....

You get what you pay for fellas....I don't set the delivery prices so there's nothing i can do about it ....Wish i could.

First batch of books should,God willing be sent out over the weekend and the forthcoming week....

Thanks for your patience ....The wait is nearly over....

Guest john the baptist

Grand total of £10.81

You get what you pay for fellas....I don't set the delivery prices so there's nothing i can do about it ....Wish i could.

First batch of books should,God willing be sent out over the weekend and the forthcoming week....

It's all right for you mr pick and shovel but my kids saying mine has to go away to santa, so i gotta wait a bit longer to read mine. Might get a sneaky look at it before it goes.

Guest fell terrier

Grand total of £10.81

It's all right for you mr pick and shovel but my kids saying mine has to go away to santa, so i gotta wait a bit longer to read mine. Might get a sneaky look at it before it goes.

john my cheque was cashed the other day so you can always get a swift look at mine lol

P&S,

Please provide a price, shipping estimate, and preferred method of payment for those of us in the States. Looking forward to sending away for the book. Sounds promising.

When you are caught up taking care of your mates and countrymen I'd still be interested in a price and payment option(s) for those of us in the states. ;)

P&S,

Please provide a price, shipping estimate, and preferred method of payment for those of us in the States. Looking forward to sending away for the book. Sounds promising.

When you are caught up taking care of your mates and countrymen I'd still be interested in a price and payment option(s) for those of us in the states. ;)

£32.99 plus £6.00 p+p & an extra £5 for overseas makes it £43.99

If I'm reading this correctly, the price quoted is GBP, yes? If so, the total would be $64.90 USD