your kills

Guest Mass_G3nocide
I’ve never taken a photo of anything I’ve shot, what’s the point??????? It’s just so bloody infantile and odious, why do it. :angry:

Rant over.

Same here my mates all like hunting but they say its weird to take photos of dead stuff and i agree with them

I allways have respect for the dead.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally dont see the "sport" in shooting a resting phesant up a tree.

Phesants are released for "Sport" aka flying over guns at 40mph.

Not dropping a gamebird at heehaw range with an air rifle when it is in the saftey of a tree :(

Just my opinion

Edited by lewismac1

Not dropping a gamebird at heehaw range with an air rifle when it is in the saftey of a tree :(

Just my opinion

and its the gamekeepers income he buys the birds to rear and release so posh people can pay stupid amounts of money to shoot them

Just my opinion

and its the gamekeepers income he buys the birds to rear and release so posh people can pay stupid amounts of money to shoot them

I think chasing pheasants though the woods is great sport, who said anything about shooting them while sitting! and all the pheasants on one of my permissions are escaped birds from an estate down the hill a way, no-one else shoots that land and theres a good few,and breeding all the time. so why should i take the odd one for the pot with the air rifle (air rifles only permission) if its the right time of year. i would love to rough shoot it with the 12's and dogs, but its just not to be, because of the relatively small area surrounded by footpaths.

rant over.... :gunsmilie:

Molie

People always have and always will get on their high horse about shooting roosting pheasants. In my opinion you have no right to criticise another mans sport just because you dont like it. Have you ever been roost shooting? If the answer is NO then you have no grounds on which to base your opinion. Shooting rabbits on the lamp isnt hard but no one complains about that. Having shot both driven pheasants and roost shooting i personally enjoy roost shooting more. Dont get me wrong driven pheasants are ok but they are not as hard as alot of people make them out to be and the waiting for the beaters done my head in. Getting close to a roosting pheasant requires more fieldcraft than waiting for one to be flushed and then popping it off. :D

:notworthy::thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...