Homemade Lead Filled Priest

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you melt the lead ?

heat it up in an old pan, over the stove, or with a blowtorch

should have done that, but i stuck it in a baked beans can then put it in the coal fire. It really let off some reek though, and Its probably given me lead poisoning... ;)

:hmm: I've thought about using a priest before............

I thought Priests would be against killing on principle,but if you know a bloodthirsty one,who likes ferreting,by all means take him out with you.Probably be able to get you more permission in church yards.

Seriously whatever method you use ,if its stretching ,chinning or a priest ,and is quick and humane ,use what you are comfortable with.The one in the photo looks the business, probably ok for Foxes too,the plod might not be too amused if they stop him for a roadside check though.

:hmm: I've thought about using a priest before............

I thought Priests would be against killing on principle,but if you know a bloodthirsty one,who likes ferreting,by all means take him out with you.Probably be able to get you more permission in church yards.

:clapper::clapper: 3 pages, thought this would get mentioned sooner

The one in the photo looks the business, probably ok for Foxes too,the plod might not be too amused if they stop him for a roadside check though.

If its kept in the pocket then yeah old bill probly will have a problem with it. But if its safely secured in a fastened bag/rucksack while in a public place then it should be ok. Much like hunting knives, as long as you have a good reason or 'lawful authority' all's well!

It's a crackin idea, and looks more than cpable of doin the job, fair play to ya!!

atb,

Chris

The one in the photo looks the business, probably ok for Foxes too,the plod might not be too amused if they stop him for a roadside check though.

Where did you get that quote from? :hmm: I don't recall saying that! :laugh:

iv never had one still alive after being pulled if you cant pull it then it has a right to live :laugh:

bollocks, you talk some crap sometimes

yep but its better to talk crap sometimes then all the times stubby.... like you my freind :laugh:

so, your admitting you were talking crap, enough said

iv never had one still alive after being pulled if you cant pull it then it has a right to live :laugh:

this post has had a few replies from members that find they cant quite master the pulling technique, but they have taken the approach that hunted quarry deserves a humane dispatch, therefore using a priest, which is a recognised means of dispatch, all you can do my long haired friend is try to belittle them with your above post, maybe I should have pm'd you the bollocks, rather than posting it, as all your trying to do now, is make it look like you were joking, I think not, prehaps we should carry on this debate via pm's rather than here

this post has had a few replies from members that find they cant quite master the pulling technique, but they have taken the approach that hunted quarry deserves a humane dispatch, therefore using a priest, which is a recognised means of dispatch, all you can do my long haired friend is try to belittle them with your above post, maybe I should have pm'd you the bollocks, rather than posting it, as all your trying to do now, is make it look like you were joking, I think not, prehaps we should carry on this debate via pm's rather than here

Aw :( i was enjoying the "debate" lol

it dosent require a great deal of strength to pull a bunny does it? so why mess about with a preist when you could easily kill it by pulling :hmm: ......

I couldn't pull my 1st rabbit (and my only one so far) and I aint exactly small.

it dosent require a great deal of strength to pull a bunny does it? so why mess about with a preist when you could easily kill it by pulling :hmm: ......

Im not picking on you will, don't know you age, its you that digs your own hole,

but try looking at it in a different scenario, a friend of my missus, has just lost his whole arm in a motorcycle acciedent, if on his recovery, he wanted to go ferreting, you'd be calling him a wa**er, for using a priest

so using a priest is not for you, Im just saying, dont slate others for using different options, were looking at it from a humane dispatch point of view, where its obvious your looking at it from a "Im a man point of view" :doh: