• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Failing that i would of just got my nob out

Coroners verdict, death by laughter :tongue2:

:clapper::clapper: FECK THAT WAS A QUIK COME BACK SIMMO :clapper:

JUST RING THE POLICE, IT SEEMS TO ME THAT YANK COPPERS, ARE GENRALY RIGHT WING TYPES, THAT HUNT THEMSELVS, AND HATE ANY KIND OF PROTESTERS WITH A VENGANCE.

I think they're relying on the man not wanting to do violence to a woman. I bet if it was a woman in the boat she'd have twatted the protesters with an oar after about 30 seconds. If she was menopausal, like me, make that 5 seconds..............

I think they're relying on the man not wanting to do violence to a woman. I bet if it was a woman in the boat she'd have twatted the protesters with an oar after about 30 seconds. If she was menopausal, like me, make that 5 seconds..............

i agree, the coward behind the camera was male. i wonder if he would have screamed and run away to call the police if the girl got hit, or if he'd actually be a man and defend her?

no .. i think all the women would gang up on the hunter while the one male in the group continued to film it from a safe distance.... :thumbdown:

i already know what i would have done.... but our laws arent the same as yours so i could get away with it :tongue2:

Quite simply, not being in to violence on a physical level my self. I would have puckered up and put the biggest wet kiss on on the lezzers lips i could.

If that didnt make her let go, i'd of tickled her.

One of the two would repulse her enough to let go i'm sure..

If it didn't repulse her....... well you know what they say about opposites attracting LOL..

Cant imagine the topic of discussion at the dinner table though...

:angel:

Matt

Guest JohnGalway
JUST RING THE POLICE, IT SEEMS TO ME THAT YANK COPPERS, ARE GENRALY RIGHT WING TYPES, THAT HUNT THEMSELVS, AND HATE ANY KIND OF PROTESTERS WITH A VENGANCE.

Was it not in New Zealand no?

He took way to long to start that engine, looking like a muppet in the process. Just get it going, tell her I hope you enjoy the lake because you're about to see a hell of a lot more of it, throttle up and head for the farthest point from land possible :yes:

my husband was watching it with me and noticed the motor taking too long to start. he seems to think her fat ass hanging off the boat wasnt helping matters.

have you got ANY clips of anti's getting what they deserve?? you know... something to lift the spirits so we dont feel like theyre winning?