NEW JOB - nothing glamourous

Guest hpool_hunter

Guest hpool_hunter

well went for an interview for NPOWER today - as an INBOUND CALL CENTRE WORKER - nothing glamourous i know lol , but due to my last job was working away from home as a store re fitter i was barely home and neither seeing my daughter or out with the dogs , this way i can do both , mon - fri 8 - 8 , ive not long been informed that ive got the position and start monday coming :tongue2: , just aswell really with christmas coming up ect . nothing special about the job but thought id share anyway ,

all best

HH

Edited by hpool_hunter

Congratulations HP.

Anything that allows you to spend more time with your little 'un while she's young ;) and the misses of course :laugh:

We have something common anyhow, having switched jobs myself within the last 10 days, only difference is that I'm 999 Emergency, interesting stuff, no days the same as yet.

Regards

SS :thumbs:

NPOWER!?

saw them on watchdog a few weeks backs, not the best company to work for, more complaints tham any other energy company, they even sent a monthly bill for nearly £200 to a house that had been knocked down 6 months earlier :laugh: genius

hope your not on the complaints desk :laugh::thumbs:

Guest hpool_hunter
NPOWER!?

saw them on watchdog a few weeks backs, not the best company to work for, more complaints tham any other energy company, they even sent a monthly bill for nearly £200 to a house that had been knocked down 6 months earlier :laugh: genius

hope your not on the complaints desk :laugh::thumbs:

:tongue2::tongue2: aslong as it pays - be like our lass , in one ear , out the other :tongue2:

Edited by hpool_hunter
The bad news is its in a call centre in Dhelli :tongue2: well done mate :thumbs:

Excellent place,great food and every rickshaw wallah knows GB road,Delhi's infamous red-light district :icon_eek: Just dont ask "Kitna rupiah?" :D