who is everyone

Guest ooty

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi , i think few know me from other sites, i am Ray [56] old fecker :tongue2: got a wife and and a 21year old son. Had lurchers 25 years+, and still learning + keen as ever. Got a 1x collie grey [bryn] he 12months old, and he will make a good lurcher when he is older., should be good on fur+feather.

I live in Staffordshire, where most stuff is feckin Lamp Shy. :wallbash:

All the best , keep on hunting.

ray BIRD :victory:

im will 16 have 3 ferrets :) and live in telford shropshire :)

Why do you constantly post and give your opinion on the running dog forum, oh sorry i forgot . You did have a lurcher, for a month.

What a joke.

I'm Mark 29, I live near Montrose NE Scotland with my girlfriend and her 2 kids, originally from Guidepost NE England. I'm an Exkeeper now own a dog grooming business with my girlfriend. We have 3 Saluki's, 2 Saluki/lurchers a beardieXgrey, a beddie/whipXbeddie/grey 12 ferrets, a horse and a donkey.

im will 16 have 3 ferrets :) and live in telford shropshire :)

Why do you constantly post and give your opinion on the running dog forum, oh sorry i forgot . You did have a lurcher, for a month.

What a joke.

Settle down mate, your off topic. Everyones entitled to their opinion, lets not start that crap again.

I'm Mark 29, I live near Montrose NE Scotland with my girlfriend and her 2 kids, originally from Guidepost NE England. I'm an Exkeeper now own a dog grooming business with my girlfriend. We have 3 Saluki's, 2 Saluki/lurchers a beardieXgrey, a beddie/whipXbeddie/grey 12 ferrets, a horse and a donkey.

theres been some good dogs come out of that little place (guidepost) lol.

Guest bob bunny basher

hi i am bill from portsmouth,40ish i swing both ways,but like my men to be men,i lamp every night,if i am not lamping i can be found in the docks of portsmouth looking for sailors.

im 30, got 3 kids, two lurchers, ones a bullx, the other is a salukixgery we got for my 9 year old lad, one patt x lake, one patt x russell, 4 ferrets, and two shotguns, 16 bore double barrel, and a double barrell 4.10, oh an a hamster for my daughter .

Guest smashygadge
I'm Steve live in Norfolk(but am moving to Wales asap)live with my girlfriend and her 2 kids and have a nipper due in january,i have 5 ferrets(6 here but ones a squatter),2 plummer terriers and a hancock lurcher(so i can take a joke lol).I have also spanish game birds and a few doves,i'm 42 years old and had left home when i was a teenager ;) although i do wish like others i still lived with my mummy kins so she could keep them teaser's away from me. :whistling: .

Smashy whats your rabbit called? it'll be lucky? or times running out?.

ha lol i was hoping that got missed.

my daughters well now kept by lucky old parents

cost me 250 quid in vet bills not a funny subject ha :icon_eek:

not funny for some, :whistling: i still forgot to ad two lurcher pups,i wish i still had my mummy to look aftr me aswell and buy me a computer and do my washing and stop all those nasty people calling me names like bones,bean pole,lurch,etc :icon_redface: ,still least i have my dogs to work,good to see you all saying hi,keep it up, :victory:

oots is that a little dig mate ha

i left home at 16 mate ran my own buisness from 18

but now prefer a quiet lfe with my animals and rabbit lol :whistling: