my bullgrey progress

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well im dissopointed in pepole on here who have nothing nice to say... give the guy a brake hes only put his dog for everyone to see and some people carnt even help there self and sh** all over it... very dissopointed

anyway lovely dog mate all the best with it..

all the best georgia x

:clapper::clapper:

How much bull in him [ 3/8, 1/2,..] ?

BIRD

Hiya Bird, he is 1st cross, half bull half grey. His dad is is brother to remas of cumbria.....

So Nastki, yes he is a lurcher, half greyhound....

Stormforce, everyone has there own apionion, and if you think he is ugly, thats fine. Yet you really are a clown!!

As for him looking like he couldnt do f... all, your right. He looks like a lazy fat lay about, and he is... He is over weight and full of puppy fat.(bearing in mind i have 3 other lurchers, one being saluki cross, so i do no what lurchers should look like, lol) Just how i like it, as when he turns it into muscle he'll destroy anything in his way....

People who know the remas of cumbria strain, will know the fearlessness and the will to hunt is second to none..

Cheers guys for all the good comments, i will keep the pics coming every couple of months...........

thats a quality pup mate plenty of bone to grow out my dogs 1/2brother to hbg remus from first litter
well i think the dog looks well ,and samba hows you i just picked my new edition up today ,the father of the pup is a dog out of my bitch put to remus ,and the mother is remus sister ,i was at hbg today and remus looks a picture
thats a quality pup mate plenty of bone to grow out my dogs 1/2brother to hbg remus from first litter
well i think the dog looks well ,and samba hows you i just picked my new edition up today ,the father of the pup is a dog out of my bitch put to remus ,and the mother is remus sister ,i was at hbg today and remus looks a picture

just my personal opinion but i do think a lot of bulls would benefit from a touch of saluki in there make up.not a 1/4 or anything but something as just gives them that extra pace and stamina,depends on how you use them though and how many runs expected in a night ect ect

i bet it will do the job like, ive got one the same age and it luks twice the size of my bitch

Cheers lads 4 all the descent comments. And thanks to those who were a little concerned about people calling the pup but theres no need to worrie, i'm not, lol. i Know jelousy when i see it, and i know a good dog when i see one. I do have another bullyx, who is 12mths old...

The only fool what really got up my arse was that little "willy" character, who said he looks shit! Not because of what he said, as everyone has there own opinion but how he said it. Then never came back and answered he big mouth! lol, The good thing is, i never forget a face, and i will be looking out for his, as "willy" you have opened your mouth once to often. So we will be able to chat face to face and clear the air....

Cheers Lads, Russ..