• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres my bullgrey  

the grey dog looks like a machine! love grey dogs! got pitbull ears

Posted Images

These are some crackin looking dogs on this thread they are a credit to their owners :notworthy: :notworthy:

ill be honest iam no fan of these bull x dogs but i cant knock what ive not had ive seen 1 or 2 work on rabbits but never to much good are they just pure fox dogs or can they account for good bags

i meant just bull x greyhound

who buys a bull x for rabbiting :whistling:

i asked a simple question timmy plenty people buy bull x for rabbiting or is this a hear we go again snide remarks an all that

I seen some good rabbiters with whippet in them.I have a big dog who catch well but he would fall on stamina compared to say a collie cross.Genrally speaking Bulls are up for anything and so make the best alrounders.

I have a wee bitch here,who is whippetxbull,whippetxgreyhound.Sh's as game as they come,with a great strike.Have a litter from her here.Who are from a whippetxgreyhound dog.Some of the pups,although only an 1/8 of the bull in them.Have thrown to the bull,and are massive,with good heads.With the speed of the sire,going into what is already a fast bitch.These should make great all rounders.A couple of them that im keeping,should make 25/26 inches.This is not an advert for my pups,by the way.Just replying to the post,about them making good rabbiters,with a bit of whippet in them.People underestimate the fire in whippetx.They can deal with a lot more than mere rabbits.Im keeping this big feller.He's 5 weeks old in this photo,and believe me.He's even bigger,and stronger now.

DSC00001-1.jpg

Edited by Bilyboy45
She looks fairly young and shows no signs of work why have a litter? Is this just an advert for the pups? :whistling:

shes 4 and she is working perfect on things i cant say and foxes rabbits and hares

Up in Donegal on things you can't say? f**k me! If it's what I think you're on about and you're not bullshittin that's some dog

I doubt if your thinking the same quarry as him! no matter how big, strong and game a dog is, their's very few occasion's that they get away without being cut, and none that do it regularly and her face isn't marked enough for that type of work.

Sean's probably on about the longer legged variety of quarry.