Some Old Pictures of a Hancock

Here are some more with her old sparring partner Meg. This wee black bitch was only 23" but could mix it with any quarry.....the 2nd last one was a charlie she chased and caught and retreived across a burn...Meg was one of our own line and is the dam of keano's old dog Gripper, the last one shows the sire of our original line (Big black dog) the brindle is the brother of old meg. Shame they got to passs on

post-17796-1222377418_thumb.jpg

post-17796-1222377439_thumb.jpg

post-17796-1222377454_thumb.jpg

post-17796-1222377725_thumb.jpg

Edited by undisputed
  • Like 1

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just scanned some old pictures of my old Hancock dog. These were taken about 7 - 8yr ago before the ban came in. This first one was from a day out over the local estate which was pretty good going a

This is the last batch coming up thanks for all the comments hope you enjoyed my wee trip down memory lane. No matter what x you prefer get out and do your bit but most of all enjoy what your doing AT

Mine were never billed as quality coursing dogs or even great all rounders just hard working fox dogs who occasionally took other quarry...there's not many true all rounders left

Posted Images

Here are some more with her old sparring partner Meg. This wee black bitch was only 23" but could mix it with any quarry.....the 2nd last one was a charlie she chased and caught and retreived across a burn...Meg was one of our own line and is the dam of keano's old dog Gripper, the last one shows the sire of our original line (Big black dog) the brindle is the brother of old meg. Shame they got to passs on

Well done, if you get a good colliex they take some beating big or small. ;);):clapper:

BIRD

Undie, she's done you proud hasn't she?! :notworthy: I loved the photo of her with Meg and the pic at the bottom with the other two dogs. I was just about to ask if she was still going when I saw your last photo...she's a pretty girl, and some honourable scars by the sound of it. :yes:

Undie, she's done you proud hasn't she?! :notworthy: I loved the photo of her with Meg and the pic at the bottom with the other two dogs. I was just about to ask if she was still going when I saw your last photo...she's a pretty girl, and some honourable scars by the sound of it. :yes:

I can safely say she has been the best charlie dog I've had and old meg was more of an all rounder but she had more access to quarry than Blaze did...as I said its a shame they have to grow old.

I can safely say she has been the best charlie dog I've had and old meg was more of an all rounder but she had more access to quarry than Blaze did...as I said its a shame they have to grow old.

some nice comment s there undisputed there mate :victory::clapper::victory::clapper:

Yeah definately mate...Cheers everyone for the comments :notworthy: