Hi from Sweden!

Hi!

I hunt a lot,mostly small game.

On the pic there is my 8 month spaniel whit some birds I just shot,and one pic from our breeding of a special goose

Cheers// Ivan

welcome lots of intresting stuff on here for you to read so grab a chair and injoy.

nice sweden is i bet would love to be able to shoot there ! all that land and different stuff to shoot. do you hunt boar there ?

Edited by jamie g

Welcome to the site.

I'm not a regular poster on the forum at all, but visit the site most days.

That's a cracking looking spaniel, is it from British or Swedish bloodlines. What are the birds?

Had the pleasure of visiting Sweden in July, to a place called Vesterass. Loads of roe deer and pheasants to be seen from the roads!

My spaniel is from both lines http://www.rasdata.nu/springer/hund/2007/s1504308.htm

Im very intressted so maybe im going to the Uk and look at the championship in Jan.

Bears-Yes in the south parts its a fever right now.Easy to find a place to hunt them.

The birds are,well sorry,cant the english name, click at the link to se it better

http://www.sofnet.org/index.asp?lev=1200&typ=1

By the way,Im very happy tonight I just shot a raedeerfawn an hour ago.

I have some more dogs and I found out whit an lexikon what there names is in English,

Dachshound for rabbits ,Dogging dog for the foxes and of course the spaniel!

Thanks everybody, Im happy that I found this forum. Sorry for my spelling sometimes.

Ivan