• collie x greyhound
    • whippet x hound
    • sauiki x greyhound
    • others

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A certain guy called Brian probably killed more foxs single handed with his dog back in the 80's than we will ever dream off, there was only two breeds in that dog, the collie and the greyhound, why the need for this bull blood which is frankly piss weak unless its of the irish blood which are a far more athletic animal in every way. i think most lurchers will do fox pre ban of course when brought on correctly. :tongue2:

A certain guy called Brian probably killed more foxs single handed with his dog back in the 80's than we will ever dream off, there was only two breeds in that dog, the collie and the greyhound, why the need for this bull blood which is frankly piss weak unless its of the irish blood which are a far more athletic animal in every way. i think most lurchers will do fox pre ban of course when brought on correctly. :tongue2:

that certain brian was definately well known............for bullshitting, but i'm glad you liked the storys.... :11:

:thumbdown:

that certain brian was definately well known............for bullshitting, but i'm glad you liked the storys.... :11:

lol iam not into fairytales mate i just read books an broaden my mind about what iam into, of course things may get dramatised here and there but on the whole you carnt knock the guy he aint gonna right books with names of people he assosiated with and fill them full of bullshit mate, and his blood lines are still going, he hunted fox for the pelts to sell so he needed a dog to do the job quickly and cleanly with minimum damage to it, the collie grey did the job for him and many others as ive seen for myself, bull a wheaten bllod aint the be all and end all to fox hunting thats all iam saying, afterall the pure greyhound was origanal used for hunting wolf and deer so why mend what aint broke. :clapper:

lol iam not into fairytales mate i just read books an broaden my mind about what iam into, of course things may get dramatised here and there but on the whole you carnt knock the guy he aint gonna right books with names of people he assosiated with and fill them full of bullshit mate, and his blood lines are still going, he hunted fox for the pelts to sell so he needed a dog to do the job quickly and cleanly with minimum damage to it, the collie grey did the job for him and many others as ive seen for myself, bull a wheaten bllod aint the be all and end all to fox hunting thats all iam saying, afterall the pure greyhound was origanal used for hunting wolf and deer so why mend what aint broke. :clapper:

ha ha ha pmsl the man was a first class bullshitting crank and to broaden your mind mate you`d be much better off gettin out there and doing it for yourself instead of sat in the house reading total make believe <_<

Mate i met your hero 20 years ago in caithness, staying with a friend up there just had good night on things ,my mate went to buy a pig off him, when we got there started chatting said we been out he run in the cottage and got pen and paper and started writing what we said, my mate who lives up there said this is the things he writes about in his books other peoples storys, a Class one bullshitter of the highest order, forget the books and get out and do a bit yourself.