• collie x greyhound
    • whippet x hound
    • sauiki x greyhound
    • others

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A certain guy called Brian probably killed more foxs single handed with his dog back in the 80's than we will ever dream off, there was only two breeds in that dog, the collie and the greyhound, why the need for this bull blood which is frankly piss weak unless its of the irish blood which are a far more athletic animal in every way. i think most lurchers will do fox pre ban of course when brought on correctly. :tongue2:

that certain brian was definately well known............for bullshitting, but i'm glad you liked the storys.... :11:

are you madlolthe same brian who always carried the cosh to finish a fox of :icon_eek:

:icon_eek:

Guest bigredbusa
A certain guy called Brian probably killed more foxs single handed with his dog back in the 80's than we will ever dream off, there was only two breeds in that dog, the collie and the greyhound, why the need for this bull blood which is frankly piss weak unless its of the irish blood which are a far more athletic animal in every way. i think most lurchers will do fox pre ban of course when brought on correctly.

can i ask how many an average season he was getting

THE MOST POPULAR CHOICE WOULD BE BULL X OF SOME SORT BUT I HAD A 1st CROSS DEERHOUNDxGREYHOUND WAS USED MOSTLY FOR LONG EARS AND DEER BUT WHEN HE SAY A CHARLIE THERE WAS NO STOPPING HIM ONCE CAUGHT 4 OUT OF 4 SINGLE HANDED PRE BAN OF COURSE :whistling: WITH ABSALOOTE EASE JUST WISH WE SAW MORE THAT NIGHT COULD OF HAD A BIG BAG :icon_eek:

A certain guy called Brian probably killed more foxs single handed with his dog back in the 80's than we will ever dream off, there was only two breeds in that dog, the collie and the greyhound, why the need for this bull blood which is frankly piss weak unless its of the irish blood which are a far more athletic animal in every way. i think most lurchers will do fox pre ban of course when brought on correctly. :tongue2:

ffs please tell me this is a whind up :icon_eek:

Iam only a amatuer compared to most here :whistling: as hunting is a pastime to me and i dont care if i catch anything or not its just fun to get out n chase summat 8) but it seems to me that any dog capable of catching a fox should be able to kill it :hmm: i really like bull xs but how much gameness is needed to hang in against a fox :icon_eek: although they do come in handy against antis and burgalers as well, :gunsmilie: makin them a pretty good all round dog imo :big_boss:

Iam only a amatuer compared to most here :whistling: as hunting is a pastime to me and i dont care if i catch anything or not its just fun to get out n chase summat 8) but it seems to me that any dog capable of catching a fox should be able to kill it :hmm: i really like bull xs but how much gameness is needed to hang in against a fox :icon_eek: although they do come in handy against antis and burgalers as well, :gunsmilie: makin them a pretty good all round dog imo :big_boss:

did you manage to line youre staffy to a greyhound mate.....thanks