First time out with this years Stinkers.

Well I thought it was time to have a go with this year’s stinkers we did one of my permissions which is race horse gallops I ran my two experienced ferrets through and when cleared then run the young stickers as I have only 2 collars and 5 ferrets we were there a few hours and ended up with 7 rabbits here’s some pics.

012.jpg

013.jpg

001-3.jpg

002-1.jpg

And here’s a picture of the young stinkers tired after a hard work and play.

009-3.jpg

A big thank you to Steve and Tony for helping me hope you enjoyed it as much as me. :victory

I've ferreted that bit of land in the past (with permission from the Keeper before the race horse stables moved to were they are now) and from experience you need at least 4 ferrets in there mate to shift them in numbers there really deep, i've had them off the 15' collars at times it's like blackpool beach!!!!. I've shot the fields at night with the farm manager for the past couple of years and there are dozens of rabbits run into the old railway embankment. If you give me a shout when your going again i'll give you a hand if you want i've got another 7 15" collars and 7 ferrets here as well as 1/2 a mile of longnets...

Yes you right Stubby I could of done with some more extra hands :thumbs: and I know that you need to put a load of ferrets down but as i said i have only 2 adults and the other 3 are this years young ones the porpose of yesterday was to give the young ones a run out I will start buying extra collars but there is no rush and the dog whos only 2 years old and is still to excitable and the saying is practice makes perfect and it was a nice afternoon out and we got 7 rabbits im happy with that thanks for the input cheers Dowen.

There good photos Tony to say there from your mobile :clapper:

its a Sony Ericson C902 Cyber-shot 5.0 megapixel camera phone, takes a nice photo but rubish as a phone, very dificult to get a signal if your indoors, lose the signal if you move about too much :censored: . but yes a good camera :D