deepest iv dug is 6 or seven foot to a black bitch was her first time to ground she killed the fox. deepest i know of was the lad i bout my first terrier off was 24/25 foot straight of the box few years ago now to a lakey bitch the fox was dead it wa like a rubbish tip he showed me pictures there was corrigated mteal sheets oold shopping trolleys tyres the lot it look more of a rescue than a dig lol.

some brilliant pictures lads makes you apprecitae the working terrier even more.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't know exactly how deep this was, (before B&F) went of the box and more than 8.5 meters. took us 2 days.

Dug in steps, view from the top and from below

My last deep one.  

Posted Images

CROSSBREED, I CANT GET MY HEAD AROUND THE PHOTOS YOU PUT UP, DIGGERS WITH GUNS?? NOT A SPADE INSIGHT, NO SWEAT ON THEM LADS, DOGS WITH OUT WORKING COLLORS, LOSE DOGS AND LADS POSING, DID THE LADS COME ACROSS THIS WHILE SHOOTING ?? AFTER A DIG LIKE THAT THE LAST PLACE YOU WOULD BRING YOUR TERRIER IS BACK INTO THE HOLE FOR A PHOTO, ( JUST INCASE HE JUMPS FROM YOUR HANDS AND IT STARTS ALL OVER AGAIN ) .

Well spoted p***y never thought of that one... :clapper:

They do look a bit to clean must have bein a shower in the feild... see the lad with the gun looks serious .. swear there was a lion going to jump up out of it.. :clapper:

CROSSBREED, I CANT GET MY HEAD AROUND THE PHOTOS YOU PUT UP, DIGGERS WITH GUNS?? NOT A SPADE INSIGHT, NO SWEAT ON THEM LADS, DOGS WITH OUT WORKING COLLORS, LOSE DOGS AND LADS POSING, DID THE LADS COME ACROSS THIS WHILE SHOOTING ?? AFTER A DIG LIKE THAT THE LAST PLACE YOU WOULD BRING YOUR TERRIER IS BACK INTO THE HOLE FOR A PHOTO, ( JUST INCASE HE JUMPS FROM YOUR HANDS AND IT STARTS ALL OVER AGAIN ) .

We bolt a lot of foxes for guns and my mate had his 12 year old bitch in and she got stuck somehow, I personaly wouldn't have even used her but what can I say, anyway it took us 2 days to get her out and in the proces he used the young black dog to point her out. No fox was accounted for but we did get the terriers, some other lads came to help out and the guy with the gun was just shining a torch to take some pics just as anyone would have done after it was all done, the last 3 ft we had to use a big drill

i have had many deep digs by that a mean over the 8 foot mark but i am with what darcy said to me its more to doo with what type of material you are digging through,after 8 foot it dosent matter because your already in well over your head and into the danger zone,one dig to my old dog still stands out all these years later it was 8 to 9 foot and took me and my old mentor 5 hard hours of none stop digging without all the correct digging tools,but we eventually opend up to the old dog and the feeling was awsome great dig and great dog,some lads on here should know the place its called stone and a now know why :thumbs: !!

Had a twelve foot dig just before this season started with a keeper for a vixen and cubs,to be fair it wasnt to bad as it was through sand,but what didnt help was the lad with the locater kept checking and funny enough it was always two foot more even at the six foot mark,got to agree with the rest though it dos depend what your digging through,i had a five foot dig through an old tip that had buildings on that were just knocked to the ground some of the lumps of stone were huge and i was by myself and had forgot my phone but got through to my old dog right up to his game,happy days.

wats the deepest earth any one ere has dug..... 13 foot dwn through sand and gravel to my old bitch and a very dead red skin was the deepest... the lads holding me by the ankles trying to pull out terrier and game all the while thinking the wholr thing would cave in not a nice feeling!!! :icon_eek:

had one a few years ago went over the 15 foot indicator.shit myself had to get a neighbouring farmers digger in.all ended well though.