deepest dig was 12 feet but it was easy going but hardest dig was 7 feet in a old tip after 3 foot hit a chest freezer and had to dig around it then hit a roll of chain link had to digaround that then last 1foot hit concrete slab your right had to go around the side of that and then tunnel in dog still going strong and 2 foxs well bottled up i slept well that night

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't know exactly how deep this was, (before B&F) went of the box and more than 8.5 meters. took us 2 days.

Dug in steps, view from the top and from below

My last deep one.  

Posted Images

the deepest we dug was twelve foot to my mates dog which was messing around, :wallbash: the hardest was probly to my only working terrier at the moment,he dropped in an earth in big bramble bank,with no collar on it took us a couple of hours just to find the earth in the brambles then we phoned two digging mates one of them came from the pub stil tipsy :notworthy: then we dug three 8 ft digs in a row until we found the dog, there was loads of cobbles buried which were hard to get through,it was his first dig and he just rolled out half dead the fox was dead he was 6 inches off the fox but not a mark on either of them,must have just been exhausted,he was to ground for 17 hours,and i was well glad to get in bed. :icon_eek:

biggest dig i ever dug was about 13ft. it was f*****g horrible because there was 8 diff. holes and we were digging around stones and shit like that. back end of this season. and when we get to the dog locked on it was a f*****g vixen with cubs. so we released it. and that should bring us some sport this season. :whistling:

Edited by sniper

A twelve, a few 15's and a very bad 17footer.... :wallbash::gunsmilie::icon_eek:

Once over 10 foot its not the depth that matters, its whats being dug through. I know a spot where one man could dig 12 on his own in 1 1/2 hours.

Ad yet i know others where one man woudlnt be able to dig 6 foot on his own in 3 hours!!....JD