BULL TERRIERS

Good dogs, We have the same thinking about the KC. all they are intrested in is the look of the dog??? as you say 'thats the easy part' !

most of these SHOW dogs cant walk let alone carry out any of the roles they were breed for in the first place!!

Great dogs.

Nathan

a cracker nathan,look's well put together ,where did he come from,did you breed him your self ?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good dogs, We have the same thinking about the KC. all they are intrested in is the look of the dog??? as you say 'thats the easy part' !

most of these SHOW dogs cant walk let alone carry out any of the roles they were breed for in the first place!!

Great dogs.

Nathan

a cracker nathan,look's well put together ,where did he come from,did you breed him your self ?

Thanks

been breeding for awhile, not quite aslong as you but i have kinda* got to where i want with the bull terrier. I started out wanting a bull from the photos and art of the late 1800's, the REAL bull terrier. But you change as you go along. i started when i was 16 so now being 30 my want from a dog is different. I feel i have done little changes that go along way, my bulls have more stamina than anything you see in the show ring for one thing! I didnt want to go for a complete head change aswell, just better on the eye. the stuff you see in the show ring are just total rubbish if you look at how a bull terrier should look. That was my first plan but now im breeding dogs with quality's that i want from a dog. good temper, stamina and with the life expectance of a mongrel!! The bitch that i will breed from will be 2010. Shes 17inch at the shoulder and alot leaner.

Nathan

post-22461-1220042256_thumb.jpg

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

here is one that impressed me.

If there is ever a video that best describes the Bull Terrier this is it!!

loved it thanks

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

loved it thanks

yes ti goes to show that some of the bull terriers still posess the bulldog qualities that inspired their creation and incepteion in to modern bull terriers including the staff apbt and the english.

yep some little dog is that.

loved it thanks

yes ti goes to show that some of the bull terriers still posess the bulldog qualities that inspired their creation and incepteion in to modern bull terriers including the staff apbt and the english.

yep some little dog is that.

top clip,one gutsy terrier just how they should be,great to see them with heart.nice to see people on this forum still breeding them that way aswell.hopefully if thing's go oki might be sending two to america for some friend's to try on hog.no point looking good if they don't do feek all.

• 5 weeks later...

this one was the best bully i ever saw working wild boars. this was from the breeder of my jagd. he only hunts foxes and wild boar.

fidel (name of dog) was 3 years old and 18 kg in the picture.

good drive and prey, it was fight crazy with another dog's bigger than him. it was a troublemaker!

dscn1732on0.jpg

best regards

most book's writen about bull terrier's are by show people and they tell all sort's of tale's and rewrite book's they've read and put it into their own word's,they like to pigeon hole every thing,in my opinion a bull terrier should be like the dog's originally breed by hink's(along with other's)back in the late 1800's.

Craking looking dogs :thumbs:

cheer's all nice to have some good feedback,glad you like.would be great to see your guy's E.B.T.'s,it's a pitty the K.C.has feek'd so many up along with every other breed.come on,i've shown you mine,let's see your's :clapper::clapper:

one of mine .will be looking for a stud for her shortlly. my old dog is firing blanks now.

I kept a few years ago but I gave up on the breed,the dogs pictured here are nice looking animals but i still would like to know if they can do what they used to,or what they were created for.I would possibly take an interest in them again if i thought they might contain some bit of venom in their veins.TSUNAMI and HINKS look real fine animals,GOD BE WITH THE DAYS,lol.

These dogs are belters in every way.

Very high drive,agile,intelligent.

Lyndon knows better than anyone there is no point having a dog that looks good but cant come up to scratch to his high standards.

I have seen these dogs in the flesh and they are the bollox IMO.

I know Lyndon and if they were no good they wouldnt be on his yard.

These dogs are somthing he has put years into and a bloody good job he has done to.

Butch that EBT in your pic looks like it has to much gut. ;)