BULL TERRIERS

just to put thing's strait,if you look i did not start this thread some one else did,and i've never tried to sell anything on this forum or any other forum(unlike some ).i am happy with my dog's,so are the people who've had them off me over the year's and that's what count's.when it come's to the price of the dog's ask youself this, how many of you pay top dollar for the boot's,jacket's,gun's,net and the big macho truck's you drive,(big off road tyre's, winches,bull bar's,where do you go hunting - paris/dakar) all to drive up a farm track ! i was paying £200/300 for terrier's back in the 80's,time to move on with the time's or do you still want to drive around in ford anglia's.look at the for sale section,how many on here have pay'd £100 for a dog,stuck it in the shed for 6mth's,got board of it,then put it on here for sale,unspoilt dog,genuine reason for sale,ready to go this season.i'm not saying everyone but there's one hell of alot on here that do.how much did you pay for the lump of plastic your typing on now ?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alaunte ..just gotta say pal i,ve never liked the ebt but the dogs your striving to get back to and seem to be acheiving by the way has got my attention ,keep it real fella and good luck for the future (not that i think you,ll need it)cracking dogs mate all the very best mate ...yis..darrell .

Alaunte how are you mate, have you got any reports back on how well your dogs are performing mate?

All the best with your breeding mate.

got some older one's doing o.k.,had a mate down a while back to pick up another one,he is happy with the bitch he had a couple of year's back,say's she doing a good job for him.(gave him a dog to go back home with).another mate just had a bitch to try out after he'd seen my boy do a bit (he's working one already,not out of mine).i've had some of my older bitch's go up the beam (lighter on their feet,no lurcher though)some make the grade some don't,just like any other breed,alot is down to the man behind them,they're getting there,take's time. some have taken them on for the agillity side of thing's A frame,weight pull and so,it might not be a real test but better than them being sat on a couch hey.
Alaunte how are you mate, have you got any reports back on how well your dogs are performing mate?

All the best with your breeding mate.

got some older one's doing o.k.,had a mate down a while back to pick up another one,he is happy with the bitch he had a couple of year's back,say's she doing a good job for him.(gave him a dog to go back home with).another mate just had a bitch to try out after he'd seen my boy do a bit (he's working one already,not out of mine).i've had some of my older bitch's go up the beam (lighter on their feet,no lurcher though)some make the grade some don't,just like any other breed,alot is down to the man behind them,they're getting there,take's time. some have taken them on for the agillity side of thing's A frame,weight pull and so,it might not be a real test but better than them being sat on a couch hey.

Thats it mate, fair play to you for being 100% honest about them as well. As you said, not all of them are going to be up to the expectations of the people that have got them, but in saying that, what one man may pass on might be just what another man is looking for in a dog.

Best of luck with them mate, I hope you get to where you want with them if you're not already there.

• 3 weeks later...

I STARTED THE THREAD AS I WANTED TO HIGHLIGHT THESE DOGS,FAIR PLAY TO THE MAN ,HE TOOK A BREED AND MODIFIED THE THINGS HE DISLIKED ABOUT THEM SO THEY WOULD DO A JOB FOR HIM,I WOULD HAVE ONE OF HIM IN THE MORNING AS I CAN SEE WHERE HE IS GOING WITH THEM.I HAVE A BITCH PUP AT THE MOMENT AND NO ROOM FOR A WHILE BUT IN A YEAR OR SO HE MAY GET A PHONE CALL,A FEW HAVE TALKED MONEY AND TO ME IF I WANT A DOG ILL SAVE AND GET IT NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES AS IM NOT RICH,IM A WORKIN DOG FIRST AND FOREMOST IVE KEPT BULL BREEDS PRETTY MUCH ALL MY DAYS AND TO ME THIS MAN IS HEADING A DIRECTION I LIKE,FAIR PLAY FELLA AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK,IF SOMEONE HAD DONE THIS YEARS AGO WITH THE BULLDOG THEY WOULDNT BE IN THE SHIT THEY ARE IN NOW

• 5 months later...
Guest dog123
ellen's dame

TSUNAMI

IMG_9349.jpg

IMG_9368.jpg

ellen's brother

HINKS

IMG_9320.jpg

IMG_9326.jpg

hope you enjoy thanks for the interest

Alaunte...

nice bitch mate got one very similar to white bitch shes old now but worked well and what a bite she had some english bulls now look like bulldogs they would be flipped over like turtle keep up the good work mate