film quotes

The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any slopes gonna put their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright, so he hid it, in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.

:icon_eek: Easy one, but one of my favourites

Things to do in Denver when your dead?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are two priests in that car. They want us to pull over.

That's two priests driving a Ferrari. When's the last time you saw two priests drive a Ferrari? What are they doing, taking home the bingo money?

No, they're doing the work of the Lord. In a Ferrari, they can just do it faster.

There are two priests in that car. They want us to pull over.

That's two priests driving a Ferrari. When's the last time you saw two priests drive a Ferrari? What are they doing, taking home the bingo money?

No, they're doing the work of the Lord. In a Ferrari, they can just do it faster.

cannonball run
The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any slopes gonna put their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright, so he hid it, in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.

Just realised it True Romance :toast:

:laugh: It's Pulp Fiction isn't it? :thumbs:

What about this one?

YEE HAA! Jester's dead!

:icon_eek: It's Pulp Fiction, Christopher Walken

already been answered pulpfiction

If his unpleasant wounding has in some way enlightened the rest of you as to the grim finish beneath the glossy veneer of criminal life and inspired you to change your ways, then his injuries carry with it an inherent nobility, and a supreme glory. We should all be so fortunate. You say poor Toby? I say poor us.