film quotes

bestfilm ever

What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. And I don't like it any more than you men.

Cool hand Luke?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name is Master Chief Billy Sunday. There was a preacher by the same name who cleaned up Chicago of all the whoring spics, drunken wops and motherfucking niggers that was making that place unfit for decent white folks to live. The only difference between me and that old preacher is that he worked for God, and I *am* God!

Men of Honour, good film with De Niro............

bestfilm ever

What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. And I don't like it any more than you men.

Cool hand Luke?

Missed the bit where he said."Man gets rabbit in him,decides to run"!

FOUND IT

* You gonna fit in real good, of course, unless you get rabbit in your blood and you decide to take off for home. You give the bonus system time and a set of leg chains to keep you slowed down just a little bit, for your own good, you'll learn the rules. Now, it's all up to you. Now I can be a good guy, or I can be one real mean son-of-a-bitch. It's all up to you.

* When a man's mother dies and, uh, he gets to thinking about her funeral and paying respects. Before he knows it, his mind ain't right. He's got rabbit in his blood and he runs.

Edited by scothunter
Guest bigredbusa

'iv'e got to go to work on him now to stop him from opening you up'

'why do i wanna caravan with no f*****g wheels for?'

'you have 20seconds to comply'

oh and not forgetting

'yes i am ze plumber , look at ze size of my tool'

'iv'e got to go to work on him now to stop him from opening you up'

'why do i wanna caravan with no f*****g wheels for?'

'you have 20seconds to comply'

oh and not forgetting

'yes i am ze plumber , look at ze size of my tool'

snatch

ok my top ten films in no particular order some obvious some not

1. What do you mean I'm funny?

2.I believe in America. America has made my fortune. And I raised my daughter in the American fashion.

3. There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit.

4. Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father prepare to die.

5.I love hitmen. No matter what you do to them, you don't feel bad.

6.Hit me, Chief, I got the moves

7. he's a nice kid, pretty kid, don't know whether to f*ck him or fight him.

8.Do you consider the eating of oysters to be moral and the eating of snails to be immoral?

9. The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any slopes gonna put their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright, so he hid it, in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.

10.and your great-great-great-great grandmother f*cked a nigger, and she had a half-nigger kid now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant.

Good fellows

godfather

pulp fiction

true romance

dunno the rest

4 princess bride

7 thought it was gladiator but not sure now

2.I believe in America. America has made my fortune. And I raised my daughter in the American fashion.

3. There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit.

8.Do you consider the eating of oysters to be moral and the eating of snails to be immoral?

9. The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any slopes gonna put their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright, so he hid it, in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.

10.and your great-great-great-great grandmother f*cked a nigger, and she had a half-nigger kid now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant.

Good fellows

godfather

pulp fiction

true romance

dunno the rest

4 princess bride

7 thought it was gladiator but not sure now

i think the princess bride is one of the only films i like where the whole family can sit down and enjoy it , and 7 is a classic de niro film

5 is the only film i thought people wouldnt know its a bit of an obscure quote

Wasnt number 10 Dennis Hopper?