film quotes

Hey, look friend, let's just cut the shit. Now we both know why I was transferred. Everybody thinks I'm suicidal, in which case, I'm f***ed and nobody wants to work with me; or they think I'm faking to draw a psycho pension, in which case, I'm f***ed and nobody wants to work with me. Basically, I'm f***ed.

Well, what do you wanna hear, man? Do you wanna hear that sometimes I think about eatin' a bullet? Huh? Well, I do! I even got a special bullet for the occasion with a hollow point, look! Make sure it blows the back of my goddamned head out and do the job right! Every single day I wake up and I think of a reason not to do it! Every single day! You know why I don't do it? This is gonna make you laugh! You know why I don't do it? The job! Doin' the job! Now that's the reason!

Lethal Weapon?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's one from another one of my favourite films:

Good morning mam, and innit a lovely morning?

Up yours, nigger! :laugh:

Good one Malty, from the same film,,,

MORE BEANS,,,,,I THINK YOU BOYS HAVE HAD ENOUGH :clapper:

Edited by GD Waz
Here's one from another one of my favourite films:

Good morning mam, and innit a lovely morning?

Up yours, nigger! :laugh:

Good one Malty, from the same film,,,

MORE BEANS,,,,,I THINK YOU BOYS HAVE HAD ENOUGH :clapper:

:clapper: :clapper: Where's my rubber duck? Quack quack, quack quack!

Hilarious film, I've lost count of the amount of times I've seen it. :laugh::thumbs:

Here's two film quotes that always make me smile; "That's mighty big talk for a one eyed fatman". and "Are you all nuts?" :tongue2:

True grit and dunno the other

Spot on with the first one Scotty. The other comes from "One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest", when the nutters escape by getting on the bus and the lass on board says to all the retards, quite seriously..."Are you all nuts?" To which they all nod yes, proudly! Classic.

"Hands off cocks, on socks"....Judd in KES.

Duvall actually said "Thats bold talk from a one eyed fat man" :victory:

I stand corrected Scotty. This is class.

Here's two film quotes that always make me smile; "That's mighty big talk for a one eyed fatman". and "Are you all nuts?" :tongue2:

True grit and dunno the other

Spot on with the first one Scotty. The other comes from "One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest", when the nutters escape by getting on the bus and the lass on board says to all the retards, quite seriously..."Are you all nuts?" To which they all nod yes, proudly! Classic.

"Hands off cocks, on socks"....Judd in KES.

Duvall actually said "Thats bold talk from a one eyed fat man" :victory:

I stand corrected Scotty. This is class.

Brillaint.

Well come see a fat old man sometime :victory:

I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up DOES rejoice. : take a gues :thumbs:

Shawshank redemption.....