i dare you

Guest bigredbusa

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe you get proper Romanys and not the 'traveller' scrotes we get here, Mal.

Mind, the locals on the big estates round here are as bad: couple of years ago, some travellers fetched up on a playing field. They left in a hurry minus one caravan (at least) that was reduced to a charred heap by said locals. And a running 3 way battle between the pikeys, the local hoolies and the plod. :laugh::laugh:

Oddly, they haven't been back since.

Very competitive the local estates round here. If Glascote burns one, Belgrave would have to burn two, and Stonydelph....

Edited by droid

im forever chasing the b*stards out of the yard trying to steal scrap, cant even leave the gate open if your working out front!! and they love a chainsaw or 3 out of the toolboxes of the trucks. i think your all getting hung up on the "p***y" thing. most of them round here are just chancers grabbing anything they can take. its been a long time since ive seen real romanies, if ever. i fired a .410 at some of them as they left the gate in a hurry, left a few dents in the back of their transit! i bloody love pik-er...i mean "chancer" baiting :gunsmilie:

what would you like for them to be called , either way they leave sites in a shite state and everyone nails everything down when they hear of em in the local area , oh and it's quite common for you to find stolen dogs on certain sites .

pikeys is what they are :) they could be called a lot worse .

anyway im back on bbs on lurking in the shadows :) always one step ahead over the p***y who wrote a book or two lol

It doesn't really matter where the word originated...its the context in which its used to make derogatory remarks against a group of people

yep true , just like blacks are quite happy to call each other the ' n ' word in music and on the street but cry racist if anyone else uses it ?? !!

im sorry it dont wash with me .

Its like saying all blacks are drug dealing pimps...All Asians are shop keepers....all Irish are stupid....everyone gets lumped together....I'm sure there is an element of truth in what you say but again its a gross generalisation and you could apply it to all sections of our society. As for campsites being left like shitholes...I watched a travellers camp being cleared yesterday morning by the police and local farmer around 9.00am in the pissing rain no negotiation just told to move or there would be arrests made....in these circumstances any place would look like a bombsight....You know what this farmer doesnt even use the field in question and is content to let the local neds ride their dirt bikes and quads around it....that cant be right! but hey ho!....look at the press Manchester got after the Uefa Cup Final...not a caravan in sight! :icon_eek:

im not a massive poster on here, but id like to add my tupence worth.

firstly:

Its like saying all blacks are drug dealing pimps...All Asians are shop keepers....all Irish are stupid....everyone gets lumped together....I'm sure there is an element of truth in what you say

well, when did you last see a p***y going to work at 8am, dressed in a suit, with a briefcase under his arm? you can lump em all together as that is the truth! they are a menace.

secondly:

I watched a travellers camp being cleared yesterday morning by the police and local farmer around 9.00am in the pissing rain no negotiation just told to move or there would be arrests made

damn right they should be moved. they contribute zero to society, they drain the system, they produce children that they are unwilling to let be educated........

"do you like daaawwwgs", ring any bells? this is a true to life sterotype. if the dosser from round the corner parked his car on your driveway without asking, would you be happy for it to sit there for months, if you had a car yourself or not? i dont think you would.

Just let them park on my land, and ill show you negotiation.

ps, great thread btw, and a great informative site. keep it up!

Sorry mate, don't agree with you there. We have a large population of people of Romany stock here in S.Pembrokeshire, a few static camps, but a most of them live exactly like you and me, & work very hard to make themselves a decent living. All their children attend school.

They came and settled in the area a long time ago, because of all the work in the fields, and have contributed greatly due to the hard work & long hours they have put into working the land. If you was to ask any of the local farmers about who they would have work on there land at times of harvest, lambing etc, I could guarantee that 9 out of 10 of them would choose the gypsies over anybody else, because they are all brought up with a hard work ethic.

They don't do anyone any harm, apart from maybe to each other due the odd scrap amongst themselves after a big wedding or other celebration.

I realise that this doesn't apply to all, but I can only speak from my own experience, but to say that you can tar them all with the same brush is just wrong, and is obviously a statement from an ignorant person.

watch your mouth pal! mind who you call names.

I have sent two emails to the Mods on BBS for the reason I was banned. They cannot be arsed to reply. ALl I get is the auto message saying "previously banned member re-registered" which I am not. They have confused me with someone else.

Well. bollocks to them , then....I'll see if i can last on here without getting banned for no reason.

I

what would you like for them to be called , either way they leave sites in a shite state and everyone nails everything down when they hear of em in the local area , oh and it's quite common for you to find stolen dogs on certain sites .

anyway im back on bbs on lurking in the shadows :) always one step ahead over the p***y who wrote a book or two lol

It doesn't really matter where the word originated...its the context in which its used to make derogatory remarks against a group of people

yep true , just like blacks are quite happy to call each other the ' n ' word in music and on the street but cry racist if anyone else uses it ?? !!

Its like saying all blacks are drug dealing pimps...All Asians are shop keepers....all Irish are stupid....everyone gets lumped together....I'm sure there is an element of truth in what you say but again its a gross generalisation and you could apply it to all sections of our society. As for campsites being left like shitholes...I watched a travellers camp being cleared yesterday morning by the police and local farmer around 9.00am in the pissing rain no negotiation just told to move or there would be arrests made....in these circumstances any place would look like a bombsight....You know what this farmer doesnt even use the field in question and is content to let the local neds ride their dirt bikes and quads around it....that cant be right! but hey ho!....look at the press Manchester got after the Uefa Cup Final...not a caravan in sight! :icon_eek:

firstly:

Its like saying all blacks are drug dealing pimps...All Asians are shop keepers....all Irish are stupid....everyone gets lumped together....I'm sure there is an element of truth in what you say

well, when did you last see a p***y going to work at 8am, dressed in a suit, with a briefcase under his arm? you can lump em all together as that is the truth! they are a menace.

secondly:

I watched a travellers camp being cleared yesterday morning by the police and local farmer around 9.00am in the pissing rain no negotiation just told to move or there would be arrests made

damn right they should be moved. they contribute zero to society, they drain the system, they produce children that they are unwilling to let be educated........

"do you like daaawwwgs", ring any bells? this is a true to life sterotype. if the dosser from round the corner parked his car on your driveway without asking, would you be happy for it to sit there for months, if you had a car yourself or not? i dont think you would.

Sorry mate, don't agree with you there. We have a large population of people of Romany stock here in S.Pembrokeshire, a few static camps, but a most of them live exactly like you and me, & work very hard to make themselves a decent living. All their children attend school.

They came and settled in the area a long time ago, because of all the work in the fields, and have contributed greatly due to the hard work & long hours they have put into working the land. If you was to ask any of the local farmers about who they would have work on there land at times of harvest, lambing etc, I could guarantee that 9 out of 10 of them would choose the gypsies over anybody else, because they are all brought up with a hard work ethic.

They don't do anyone any harm, apart from maybe to each other due the odd scrap amongst themselves after a big wedding or other celebration.

I realise that this doesn't apply to all, but I can only speak from my own experience, but to say that you can tar them all with the same brush is just wrong, and is obviously a statement from an ignorant person.

Yet another big hard man sat at home behind a PC screen. I suggest that you look up the definition of 'ignorant' and see what it means before you shout your fingers off on your keyboard about being called names.

Oh and for the record, you might want to look up the definition 'pal,' because you're definitely no pal of mine! :feck:

Guest Ditch_Shitter
Oh and for the record, you might want to look up the definition 'pal,' because you're definitely no pal of mine! :feck:

Actually, Malters; Mr Patently Ignorant, Bigoted and Looking More Stupid By The Post would do well to educate himself not only to the definition but the origin of the bloody word, " Pal ".

Just so happens it's a GYPSY word. Perhaps 'Mr Menace' there heard it from his mother? Wonder where she picked it up? :whistling:

Now; 'How many Gypsys go to work with a brief case'? Do YOU then? :hmm: Only, in all honestly, I've known more bloody hard working and thus self made Gypsys - including Company Directors - who do indeed go to work for 08:00, with their essential brief case, and others who run their own businesses, from sumptuous homes ~ providing work for the local Gaujo's ~ than I've ever known Gaujo's who simply refuse, point blank, to accept " Dole " because they can't provide for their own families.

So, perhaps you lot should just sit down, shut the f*ck up and look around ye? Who left that empty Thunderbird bottle in the shop doorway? Who slung that kebab onto the pavement? Who tossed that used condom out the window, onto the pavement below? What's the ethnic ancestry of that bleached blonde, over weight, nineteen year old, unmarried mother of three screaming, swearing little hooligans in the shopping precinct? What Hoodie disguised scum came through your gate and waltzed off with ye Dogs ~ to try and barter for a five quid deal of smack? Work it out, Einsteins.

Oh; But, 'All " Pikies "' steal Dogs. Really? Then who do they Sell these Dogs to? Not fellow " Pikies ", obviously. Because their fellow " Pikies " would just go and steal their own. No? Like trying to sell an Irishman rain water. Ye following this? So, IF a Gypsy has actually, genuinely and Provenly stolen ye mediocre mutt, then we need to ask ourselves Why? and for Who? One of His own? No. Concentrate. Re read the above. Pay attention ;)

He'd have taken it because one of YOU has sought him out and paid him well enough to persuade him use his own field craft in slipping into ye yard and ushering away the coveted Dogs. So that the rat amongst Your circle of friends could then pass ye Dogs onto to someone else who'd heard ye bragging of their prowess - for a right tidy sum. Basic, british law of dynamic capitalism, lads. Your Way.

There. Now bluster and spit and threaten all ye like. Any of ye. But, when ye done? Just sit quietly and Think about this, as ye glare at ye din box and morosely fume at the society You have devolved into. Your society. Peopled - by infeasibly large majority - by YOURSELVES. But, hey; Always easier and 'nicer' to blame the smallest minority in the entire country, eh? Because there's " Strength In Numbers " and so ye can all gang up and shout them down. Demonise them. Throw insults. Bricks ..... Ahh, f*ck it; The lot of them into compounds and ovens!

And ye know what? It wouldn't make a speck of difference to Your society. Because Yours would just keep on doing what they're doing. So ye'd just have to find a new scapegoat for the shit that 'You' are :yes:

What a sad sack of f*cking morons so many of you knuckle draggers really show yeselves up to be! :no:

Another thoughtful post, Ditch Shitter.

Trouble is, the Gypsies/Travellers you describe just get on with their lives, don't f**k people about, don't sponge. You probably don't know they are there.

The ones that cause the trouble are the ones who take over public spaces, leave shit (literally) and rubbish all over, and just before the Council get off their arses and get an eviction order piss off to the next county leaving a bomb-site for the Council to clear up

I have absolutely no problem with the former.

The latter deserve all the aprobium they get.

firstly:

secondly:

Yet another big hard man sat at home behind a PC screen. I suggest that you look up the definition of 'ignorant' and see what it means before you shout your fingers off on your keyboard about being called names.

Actually, Malters; Mr Patently Ignorant, Bigoted and Looking More Stupid By The Post would do well to educate himself not only to the definition but the origin of the bloody word, " Pal ".

Just so happens it's a GYPSY word. Perhaps 'Mr Menace' there heard it from his mother? Wonder where she picked it up? :whistling:

Now; 'How many Gypsys go to work with a brief case'? Do YOU then? :hmm: Only, in all honestly, I've known more bloody hard working and thus self made Gypsys - including Company Directors - who do indeed go to work for 08:00, with their essential brief case, and others who run their own businesses, from sumptuous homes ~ providing work for the local Gaujo's ~ than I've ever known Gaujo's who simply refuse, point blank, to accept " Dole " because they can't provide for their own families.

So, perhaps you lot should just sit down, shut the f*ck up and look around ye? Who left that empty Thunderbird bottle in the shop doorway? Who slung that kebab onto the pavement? Who tossed that used condom out the window, onto the pavement below? What's the ethnic ancestry of that bleached blonde, over weight, nineteen year old, unmarried mother of three screaming, swearing little hooligans in the shopping precinct? What Hoodie disguised scum came through your gate and waltzed off with ye Dogs ~ to try and barter for a five quid deal of smack? Work it out, Einsteins.

Oh; But, 'All " Pikies "' steal Dogs. Really? Then who do they Sell these Dogs to? Not fellow " Pikies ", obviously. Because their fellow " Pikies " would just go and steal their own. No? Like trying to sell an Irishman rain water. Ye following this? So, IF a Gypsy has actually, genuinely and Provenly stolen ye mediocre mutt, then we need to ask ourselves Why? and for Who? One of His own? No. Concentrate. Re read the above. Pay attention ;)

He'd have taken it because one of YOU has sought him out and paid him well enough to persuade him use his own field craft in slipping into ye yard and ushering away the coveted Dogs. So that the rat amongst Your circle of friends could then pass ye Dogs onto to someone else who'd heard ye bragging of their prowess - for a right tidy sum. Basic, british law of dynamic capitalism, lads. Your Way.

There. Now bluster and spit and threaten all ye like. Any of ye. But, when ye done? Just sit quietly and Think about this, as ye glare at ye din box and morosely fume at the society You have devolved into. Your society. Peopled - by infeasibly large majority - by YOURSELVES. But, hey; Always easier and 'nicer' to blame the smallest minority in the entire country, eh? Because there's " Strength In Numbers " and so ye can all gang up and shout them down. Demonise them. Throw insults. Bricks ..... Ahh, f*ck it; The lot of them into compounds and ovens!

And ye know what? It wouldn't make a speck of difference to Your society. Because Yours would just keep on doing what they're doing. So ye'd just have to find a new scapegoat for the shit that 'You' are :yes:

What a sad sack of f*cking morons so many of you knuckle draggers really show yeselves up to be! :no:

had your cage rattled have you. they should be made to get out and get a tax paying job like the rest of us. if you dont care for my opinions, i dont give a shit. ill drag my knuckles all i want, as when i go to bed at night, i know im not going to collect my dole the next day. i think its you two who need to get a life and stop trying to defend the great unwashed! :tongue2: