i dare you

Guest bigredbusa

Guest bigredbusa
Its like saying all blacks are drug dealing pimps...All Asians are shop keepers....all Irish are stupid....

not at all , and all three of the above is a bit of a strong statement to be making , every site round here looks like a bomb site once they have left .simple as , if it is not theres they will treat it like shit . there is a dedicated place near cambridge for some pikeys and funnily enough it is kept clean and tidy.

ok fella , walk thru a site with your dogs and then put them in your motor and turn your back for lets say ... 1 min and lets see what happens , i honetly believe that is how bad the roaming pikeys are.

they take what is not theres , i even had the old rag and bone guys come round here trying to rob some radiators that my neighbour was trying to fit , i give em the dues they are bold as brass

how about gypo's them if p***y offends or maybe thieving dog scum ? lol

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what would you like for them to be called , either way they leave sites in a shite state and everyone nails everything down when they hear of em in the local area , oh and it's quite common for you to find stolen dogs on certain sites .

pikeys is what they are :) they could be called a lot worse .

anyway im back on bbs on lurking in the shadows :) always one step ahead over the p***y who wrote a book or two lol

It doesn't really matter where the word originated...its the context in which its used to make derogatory remarks against a group of people

yep true , just like blacks are quite happy to call each other the ' n ' word in music and on the street but cry racist if anyone else uses it ?? !!

im sorry it dont wash with me .

Its like saying all blacks are drug dealing pimps...All Asians are shop keepers....all Irish are stupid....everyone gets lumped together....I'm sure there is an element of truth in what you say but again its a gross generalisation and you could apply it to all sections of our society. As for campsites being left like shitholes...I watched a travellers camp being cleared yesterday morning by the police and local farmer around 9.00am in the pissing rain no negotiation just told to move or there would be arrests made....in these circumstances any place would look like a bombsight....You know what this farmer doesnt even use the field in question and is content to let the local neds ride their dirt bikes and quads around it....that cant be right! but hey ho!....look at the press Manchester got after the Uefa Cup Final...not a caravan in sight! :icon_eek:

but its his land and if he wants chavs on bikes then so be it. anything is better than a load of freeloading gypsie scum camp on your land with no permission

Its like saying all blacks are drug dealing pimps...All Asians are shop keepers....all Irish are stupid....

not at all , and all three of the above is a bit of a strong statement to be making , every site round here looks like a bomb site once they have left .simple as , if it is not theres they will treat it like shit . there is a dedicated place near cambridge for some pikeys and funnily enough it is kept clean and tidy.

ok fella , walk thru a site with your dogs and then put them in your motor and turn your back for lets say ... 1 min and lets see what happens , i honetly believe that is how bad the roaming pikeys are.

they take what is not theres , i even had the old rag and bone guys come round here trying to rob some radiators that my neighbour was trying to fit , i give em the dues they are bold as brass

how about gypo's them if p***y offends or maybe thieving dog scum ? lol

agreed. shoot the lot of em

That site is a joke. I used to go on a few years ago and do a few write ups about hunting. They didnt believe what i had shot, even with photos. Then i got banned for shooting a jay!!!!!!!!! lol.yes i wouldnt give them the steam off my piss...lol.... I dont know that terry doe, but if he doesnt like hunting on the site he should be ashamed of himself........he is happy to take money from hunters for the magazines.

Still...such is life.....i think the bottom line is, if you dont like it, dont go on there....

Guest bigredbusa
That site is a joke. I used to go on a few years ago and do a few write ups about hunting. They didnt believe what i had shot, even with photos. Then i got banned for shooting a jay!!!!!!!!! lol.yes i wouldnt give them the steam off my piss...lol.... I dont know that terry doe, but if he doesnt like hunting on the site he should be ashamed of himself........he is happy to take money from hunters for the magazines.

Still...such is life.....i think the bottom line is, if you dont like it, dont go on there....

:) yes i have to agree

i read up on him and he is .... your gonna love this .... a veggie !!!!! boom i think we have the answer , and he once said to me 'will you be marching with me in london ' lol for what exactly ? PETA ? lol

:) yes i have to agree

i read up on him and he is .... your gonna love this .... a veggie !!!!! boom i think we have the answer , and he once said to me 'will you be marching with me in london ' lol for what exactly ? PETA ? lol

He heard about your rep,I think it was the "Gay pride march"??? :whistling:

what would you like for them to be called , either way they leave sites in a shite state and everyone nails everything down when they hear of em in the local area , oh and it's quite common for you to find stolen dogs on certain sites .

anyway im back on bbs on lurking in the shadows :) always one step ahead over the p***y who wrote a book or two lol

It doesn't really matter where the word originated...its the context in which its used to make derogatory remarks against a group of people

yep true , just like blacks are quite happy to call each other the ' n ' word in music and on the street but cry racist if anyone else uses it ?? !!

Its like saying all blacks are drug dealing pimps...All Asians are shop keepers....all Irish are stupid....everyone gets lumped together....I'm sure there is an element of truth in what you say but again its a gross generalisation and you could apply it to all sections of our society. As for campsites being left like shitholes...I watched a travellers camp being cleared yesterday morning by the police and local farmer around 9.00am in the pissing rain no negotiation just told to move or there would be arrests made....in these circumstances any place would look like a bombsight....You know what this farmer doesnt even use the field in question and is content to let the local neds ride their dirt bikes and quads around it....that cant be right! but hey ho!....look at the press Manchester got after the Uefa Cup Final...not a caravan in sight! :icon_eek:

im not a massive poster on here, but id like to add my tupence worth.

firstly:

Its like saying all blacks are drug dealing pimps...All Asians are shop keepers....all Irish are stupid....everyone gets lumped together....I'm sure there is an element of truth in what you say

well, when did you last see a p***y going to work at 8am, dressed in a suit, with a briefcase under his arm? you can lump em all together as that is the truth! they are a menace.

secondly:

I watched a travellers camp being cleared yesterday morning by the police and local farmer around 9.00am in the pissing rain no negotiation just told to move or there would be arrests made

damn right they should be moved. they contribute zero to society, they drain the system, they produce children that they are unwilling to let be educated........

"do you like daaawwwgs", ring any bells? this is a true to life sterotype. if the dosser from round the corner parked his car on your driveway without asking, would you be happy for it to sit there for months, if you had a car yourself or not? i dont think you would.

Just let them park on my land, and ill show you negotiation.

ps, great thread btw, and a great informative site. keep it up!

Guest bigredbusa

now joe that wouldnt surprise me at all , a p***y is a p***y at the end of the day , as he couldnt steal off me directly he just stole my freedom of speech , but mr p***y still has me running round his site :)

im not a massive poster on here, but id like to add my tupence worth.

firstly:

Its like saying all blacks are drug dealing pimps...All Asians are shop keepers....all Irish are stupid....everyone gets lumped together....I'm sure there is an element of truth in what you say

well, when did you last see a p***y going to work at 8am, dressed in a suit, with a briefcase under his arm? you can lump em all together as that is the truth! they are a menace.

secondly:

I watched a travellers camp being cleared yesterday morning by the police and local farmer around 9.00am in the pissing rain no negotiation just told to move or there would be arrests made

damn right they should be moved. they contribute zero to society, they drain the system, they produce children that they are unwilling to let be educated........

"do you like daaawwwgs", ring any bells? this is a true to life sterotype. if the dosser from round the corner parked his car on your driveway without asking, would you be happy for it to sit there for months, if you had a car yourself or not? i dont think you would.

Just let them park on my land, and ill show you negotiation.

ps, great thread btw, and a great informative site. keep it up!

Sorry mate, don't agree with you there. We have a large population of people of Romany stock here in S.Pembrokeshire, a few static camps, but a most of them live exactly like you and me, & work very hard to make themselves a decent living. All their children attend school.

They came and settled in the area a long time ago, because of all the work in the fields, and have contributed greatly due to the hard work & long hours they have put into working the land. If you was to ask any of the local farmers about who they would have work on there land at times of harvest, lambing etc, I could guarantee that 9 out of 10 of them would choose the gypsies over anybody else, because they are all brought up with a hard work ethic.

They don't do anyone any harm, apart from maybe to each other due the odd scrap amongst themselves after a big wedding or other celebration.

I realise that this doesn't apply to all, but I can only speak from my own experience, but to say that you can tar them all with the same brush is just wrong, and is obviously a statement from an ignorant person.