LAMPING COMPETITION!!!!

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a crime or a disgrace to drop out now; doubtless there will be one or two who will pretend to be in until the crunch comes..... paying the £50 !! As I said ealier, I can see 4-8 who will be up for it, I hope the rest are genuine, aswell !!

Cheers.

Guest markbrick1
I've got an idea who it might be anyway :whistling:

its not markbrick.................. :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

i hope its not me i am one who has been in discussions with ld and i appreciate its his comp :clapper: and i dont want any favours,i have said are would like my 1 st heat around here,2 upto 100 miles away 3 rd upto 250 miles and last one on the arranged final,that means i will have travelled approx 1600 miles i think its a fair distance,if i make it to final :whistling::whistling: if ld can accomadate this IAM IN :whistling: if he cant i am sorry iam out till next yr hope eveyone has a safe journey and injury free comp,mark

I've got an idea who it might be anyway :whistling:

its not markbrick.................. :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

i hope its not me i am one who has been in discussions with ld and i appreciate its his comp :clapper: and i dont want any favours,i have said are would like my 1 st heat around here,2 upto 100 miles away 3 rd upto 250 miles and last one on the arranged final,that means i will have travelled approx 1600 miles i think its a fair distance,if i make it to final :whistling::whistling: if ld can accomadate this IAM IN :whistling: if he cant i am sorry iam out till next yr hope eveyone has a safe journey and injury free comp,mark

Mark.......... like i;ve said in PM, on this thread and all over this site........THE RULES ARE THE RULES, THEY APPLY TO EVERYONE!!!! Mark its down to you mate to agree to the rules, or put yourself out!!!!!

MARK STOP BEING A FANNY , YOU KNOW FULL WELL YOU WIL REGET IT IF YOU DONT ENTER. FECK SAKE THERES ONLY 4 ROUNDS 1 A MONTH. YOU KNOW YOU CAN AFORD IT

I BET DURING THIS COMING SEASON YOU WILL BE TRAVLING FAR MORE THAN THIS

I CAN APPRECIATE THAT YOUR THE ONLY FECKER DOWN THERE IN CORNWALL , .

DONT DROP OUT,

TOMO :victory:

Come 22:30 hrs, wednesday, mark if you dont make your mind up, unfortunately a decision will be made for you.... i dont know how many more times i can say it, not just to you, but everyone THE RULES ARE THE RULES!!!!!!!!!!

What it comes down to is quite simple..........

IN or OUT??????????????

Certainly looking forward to this...... i'll get the money into longdogrunner next wednesday.

It's a shame i have to enter the deerhound x... as i really would have liked to enter my pup, buit i think come november, allthough i could get him running the lamp, i think he would be still too young for 3 hours of lamping.

Never mind, there's always next year :D

Come 22:30 hrs, wednesday, mark if you dont make your mind up, unfortunately a decision will be made for you.... i dont know how many more times i can say it, not just to you, but everyone THE RULES ARE THE RULES!!!!!!!!!!

What it comes down to is quite simple..........

IN or OUT??????????????

LDR, just replace Markbrick with someone who WANTS to take part, and WILL accept and abide by the rules !!! I doubt MB will take part whatever happens, and will only try to twist things around as to why he didn't take part, and will try to infer that it wasn't a proper competition without his dog in it !!! Do yourself a favour and replace him !

Cheers.