Clarissa & Countryman

Hi all, a rather random post but i was just thinking back and remembering this series think it was around about 2001 or 2002. Anyone see it, did a large variety of things, like falconery, terrier work, ferrets , coursing and lots more. Any idea if you can buy the series or books or anything.

Clarissa and Jonny still bobble about appearing at shows and things.She was originally trained in Law ,and was one half of the Two Fat Ladies cookery programme team.When the other lady died she teamed up with Jonny to make the C&C series.There was a rumour I'm sure that C had been pulled for taking part in a coursing meet recently ? ?

I heard that Comanche,I think it was more than a rumour,wasnt she actually caught at an event? :hmm: Or organised somesuch meet? :hmm:

Someone must know ? Seems Welshmatt's "random post " has turned -up a bit of mystery. :thumbs:

was at a local hunt do that johnny was at just after new year and he was saying that they are not allowed to repeat the series as its thought to be affencisive (Spelling) to the anti's

Is'nt that typical. They can show East enders and all the other junk soaps that include rape ,murder,drugs ,drunkeness,abortion,gang crime... etc before the watershed.Big brother ,Ramsey's foul-mouthed tantrums .Oh it goes on.... A little series ,probably shown on BBC2 at that, about people catching and eating their own food using legal and fairly natural methods is considered unsuitable. :hmm:

shame it never made dvd, do you know what channel aired it, i remember seeing the ratting episode and i think i remember them on the shoreline in another looking for conger when the tide went out...weren't on bbc was it..just wondering if its available on i player or something.