Dog robbed in Cork.

I gave a pup out of a litter I bred the year before last to friends of my parents.

He'll be 2yrs later in the Summer- no marks (unentered)

He was robbed out of their garden last Monday - they live between the Viaduct and the Maxol garage on the Bandon road - all around that place has been decimated by thieving b*****ds in the last 6mths.

Plenty of ye on here from Cork so spread the word please.

Not sure how good the pic is - they all were black but had a tinge of red coming through - I went at it with photoshop there and probably exaggerated it too much. The pic was only taken last week.

Didn't talk to him about rewards or anything but if I got the right info I'd gladly pay one myself - seems like a very sound investment to find out a few of these fuckers.

Give me a buzz there lad il pm ya my number ok

I'll keep a watchful eye out down here for ye lad. :thumbs:

That kind of carry on just drives me insane :thumbdown:

As scent said, loads of scum all over the place here at the moment, who would rob the eye out of your head and come back for the socket :censored:

Isn't there a show in Kilmacthomas this weekend?

You's will have to go and let it be known your looking to buy a black terrier, money no problem. Especially ask amongst the knackers.

Remember the terrier might be in the back of a van out of sight.

If towards the end of the show you've no joy then start handing out flyers with the picture of the terrier on it.