Horses and horse boxes that shit all over the road and are not obliged to cleen up the mess.

They don't pay road tax for horses but get in the way of those that do.

Not so bad if they are fit birds and smile and thank you for slowing etc. :bye:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Horses and horse boxes that shit all over the road and are not obliged to cleen up the mess.

They don't pay road tax for horses but get in the way of those that do.

Not so bad if they are fit birds and smile and thank you for slowing etc. :bye:

Still bloody driving instructors who think because they are teaching someone to drive, every other road user should be inconvenienced!

mmmm....what does my head in is people who are in the outside lane then suddenly decide they wanna get in the inside lane to cross a flyover, they don't care whos in their way, no indication just straight through two or three lanes to get there when they could of just stayed put and gone over the darn roundabout underneath the bloody flyover :wallbash::wallbash: twats...oh and also the twats that are on the outside lane approaching a slip road who then decide to cut through the middle lane, inside lane to get round someone then back through the lanes again because they wanna take the slip road that they was already in :wallbash::wallbash::censored: and also the twats at traffic lights who yank the handbrake up and go into dream mode then when the lights change they take about a year to release the handbrake, put it in gear and they are the only bloody car to get through before they change again.....i personally think that everyone should only be allowed to drive a series 3 petrol landy for their first year on the road, that should teach em a thing or two, like to see them speed and throw them around, then they would know wait patience is about and maybe have a bit of consideration for others as well....thats my rant over with....

My great hates on the road would have to be;

People not indicating at roundabouts and generally not indicating at all.

People traveling at 30 mph in a national speed limit area.

I generally cant stand cyclists on the roads at all, they have no right to be there as they seem to think and while we pay road tax(which is meant to be for the upkeep of the roads, NOT for how much Co2 a car pumps out) they dont pay anything.

Last thing I cant stand is back seat drivers, I am at the wheel and the person sitting next to me is telling me Im too close to the curb or close to the car in front, Arggggghhhhhhhh!

Probably think of more!

Regards

SS :thumbs:

Guest JohnGalway

I've not read the entire topic so this has probably been said but what really annoys me is people who won't use their indicators and don't check their mirrors. It's not like it;s a big secret where they're going to and by indicating they'd give anything away, God forbid. Dangerous as well as annoying.

I used to have a lot more but I'm mellowing :clapper:

Ive just got back into driving again after a very long break and I have found that theres so many assholes out there on the roads now, if you let each and every single one annoy you with their crazy manouevers (sp) then you would just be agitated the whole time you are driving so I give them two seconds of my time and 2 fingers and then move on and dont let it worry me. The main thing that pisses me off as a learner driver is arrogant people who sit right up your arse, as if they cant read the L plates :doh: I enjoy slowing right down and moving out to the centre line to annoy them even more :D this usually makes them back off a bit and as soon as they do, I resume normal driving. I would have to say that tailgaiting is probably the thing that peeves me off the most, theres just no need for it, being right up someones arse doesnt help you to see the road ahead any better, and youve more chance of hitting someone if they stop suddenly so people who do it are just PRICKS :D rant over :D

i'm sorry to say the courtesy has gone out of driving...............nobody gives a monkeys!!

its all about them and where their going...........and when you are courteous you either get ignored or treat like your from another planet.

theres alot of single track roads around here ......if you stop and let someone through 9/10 of them dont even wave to say thank-you.

you should just carry on the next time......but.........that would make me as bad as them and that ain't going to happen!!!!!!

all the best

sean

i'm sorry to say the courtesy has gone out of driving...............nobody gives a monkeys!!

its all about them and where their going...........and when you are courteous you either get ignored or treat like your from another planet.

theres alot of single track roads around here ......if you stop and let someone through 9/10 of them dont even wave to say thank-you.

you should just carry on the next time......but.........that would make me as bad as them and that ain't going to happen!!!!!!

all the best

sean

You'll always get a complimentary flash of the lights or thumb up off wagon or van drivers..... unless of course your driving a car, then your not as likely to get a thank you :D

Just today i let a wagon through, and he gave me a flash of the headlights, 2 normal headlights, and 12 spotlights :icon_eek: ...... Brilliant :D

Im with you sean,i drive a transit pick up and if i let someone through,normally some twat in a range rover who wouldnt know what off road means looks at me as if id just tarmaced their drive and done a bad job,not all transit drivers are gypsies