Coming down the M55 yesterday. A tosser in his big flashy car was in the third lane, as i was in the second. He wasnt making any progress on me, and he had been in the third for about 2 miles.

Anyway i got past the cue in the first lane, and pulled back in, as i always do. So as i was approaching the entrance slip road from junction two, i seen the cars coming down, so gave a nice early indication and pulled out as it was safe. It was only then that the third lane tosser decided to move back in. On his phone, with a baby in the back seat. Well, i would of give him right of way due to the baby in the seat, but he seen me, got a shock and pulled back into the third.

Also gotta have a bit of a moan when you get a (typical) car driver sitting alongside of a wagon, in his blindspot. Fecking hell. WOuldnt be me..

Tail-gaiters (a good hard bang on the brakes or slam into reverse at the traffic lights usually sorts them out)

THem office boys that have big flashy cars, sitting 100mph down the M6, without a car in the world, nor a thought to what is happening around them.

All other people that have their eyes glued to the wind-screen, and they havent got a clue whats happening behind, left or right of them.

One of the biggest hates is boy racers :clapper: i love the way they park their cars in burger king car park :whistling: little bit this way, little bit that way. :icon_eek:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bitsa lurcher

this is going to turn out interesting ...... so here is a little backround history ........ i'm in my early 40's and have been riding motorcycles since i was 8 and on the road since 16 ..... no boy racer and no reborn biker ........ the thing that i've come to notice in the last 5 years or so is the amount of car/van drivers that move over to the white line when they see me coming in there rear view mirror .... what the f**k is that for . why not stay where you where ....i only need 30 inches gap to get through . and then there is the dick heads with there body skirts and big wheels coming the other way .... basicly if by chance a car gets out the way that is in front so i canpass on the white line the dickhead coming the other way is moving over to the white line trying to knock me off ... i wear an open face helmet , this i find ideal for spitting on awkward car/van drivers ... the best is when the drivers window is open , a right good mouthfull and splatt ...... rant over ......... move over ...... just because your stuck in traffic it does not mean you have to hold me up aswell :wallbash:

the thing that i've come to notice in the last 5 years or so is the amount of car/van drivers that move over to the white line when they see me coming in there rear view mirror ....

i make a habit of moving over to let the motorcyclist's by. I have driven vehicles, upto 18tonne (not massive, i know, but compared to a bike?), and i dont want to be responsible for knocking a biker off. To a wagon driver, a bike in there mirror is just a line. I like to give them as much room as poss, and i get a feeling of wellbeing when they give me the thumbs up on the way by.

another of mine, is when a car driver is joining the motorway, and a wagon cant get out the way so has to hang behind them and wait for them to overtake, why the hell dont they flash the wagon back in when its safe ? it would get them on their way a lot quicker, and they get a complimentary left right left indicator or hazard flash of the trucker :D or is that something that only lovers of large vehicle's understand?

I dont mind being held up on A roads by people who are doing the limit ie; wagons at 40mph..... but when you get a twat in a sports car designed to do 120mph, and 100mph round bends, and they sit at 40mph.... it slightly does my head in !!!!!!!!!

Feckers flying past you on the outside lane then nipping in the safe breaking distance you have left from the car in front then piling on the breaks, people who don't know what lane they want to be in when approaching a roundabout.

drivers that dont use indicators at round-a-bouts

flat cap drivers that pull out infront of you then plod along at 20 mph

folks that dont even notice it has stopped raining half a hour ago and the sun is shining yet their wipers are still going ten to the dozen

male drivers that think all women are bad at driving

those that carnt park their car straight and take 2 spots up

typical car drivers taking up a wagons turning circle or getting in the way of his "overhang"..... feck, i'd love to see there faces when they get a big fecking trailer swinging round at them !!!!

also, people who do not understand if you cant see a HGV's or large vans mirror's, then they cannot see you!!!!!!!!!!!! its where the ole' air brakes come in useful :D

Coming down the M55 yesterday. A tosser in his big flashy car was in the third lane, as i was in the second. He wasnt making any progress on me, and he had been in the third for about 2 miles.

Anyway i got past the cue in the first lane, and pulled back in, as i always do. So as i was approaching the entrance slip road from junction two, i seen the cars coming down, so gave a nice early indication and pulled out as it was safe. It was only then that the third lane tosser decided to move back in. On his phone, with a baby in the back seat. Well, i would of give him right of way due to the baby in the seat, but he seen me, got a shock and pulled back into the third.

Also gotta have a bit of a moan when you get a (typical) car driver sitting alongside of a wagon, in his blindspot. Fecking hell. WOuldnt be me..

Tail-gaiters (a good hard bang on the brakes or slam into reverse at the traffic lights usually sorts them out)

THem office boys that have big flashy cars, sitting 100mph down the M6, without a car in the world, nor a thought to what is happening around them.

All other people that have their eyes glued to the wind-screen, and they havent got a clue whats happening behind, left or right of them.

One of the biggest hates is boy racers :clapper: i love the way they park their cars in burger king car park :whistling: little bit this way, little bit that way. :icon_eek:

women drivers lol. always lookin at them selves in the mirrors makin sure there hair is ok and lippy

the thing that i've come to notice in the last 5 years or so is the amount of car/van drivers that move over to the white line when they see me coming in there rear view mirror ....

i make a habit of moving over to let the motorcyclist's by. I have driven vehicles, upto 18tonne (not massive, i know, but compared to a bike?), and i dont want to be responsible for knocking a biker off. To a wagon driver, a bike in there mirror is just a line. I like to give them as much room as poss, and i get a feeling of wellbeing when they give me the thumbs up on the way by.

another of mine, is when a car driver is joining the motorway, and a wagon cant get out the way so has to hang behind them and wait for them to overtake, why the hell dont they flash the wagon back in when its safe ? it would get them on their way a lot quicker, and they get a complimentary left right left indicator or hazard flash of the trucker :D or is that something that only lovers of large vehicle's understand?

I,m with you on this one RH :victory: it,s always the big bully wagon drivers fault...some of these "professional"car drivers want to get their ass in a wagon for a day & see what us poor b :censored: ds have to put up with on a daily basis...RANT OVER :big_boss: