dog found hanged

Guest davieboy

thats f****n outreageous, that is just cruel what is the matter with these people, i bet this has been filmed and appears on you tube because it could only be done for sick pleasure as if you wanted rid of the dog you could give it away not go the bother of hanging it, makes me sick

this is why............personally...i think ALL dogs should be chipped!!!!!

at least it could be traced back to somebody.

it just shouldnt happen...........to ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:realmad:

My oldest dog is a rescue dog, he was abused and the guy tried to hang him from a tree with his lead, RSPCA got him and I got him for free as no one wants an old dog?? I have had him for 6-7 years now, he's 16-17 now and had a great time with us. The RSPCA told me when I first got him that there wasn't much they could do as evidence wasn't great and wouldn't stand up in court, I asked for his address and said I would get some thing done about this scum bag, alas they wouldn't divulge any thing more. Any way I got my old dog from RSPCA in Bradford, not too far away huh. This sort of thing makes my blood boil though, the law isn't good enough for these scum bags!!!

Here is my old boy duke "happy times"

duke.jpg

that has happend near us as well but the ba****ds burnt the poor dog then tied it up on a train track and it was killed by a train . it was in out local paper last night northamptonshires ET . ITS MAKES ME SICK HOW ANYONE COULD DO THAT TO ANY ANIMAL :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

the police have arrested 2 kids { 1 is 11 the other is 13 ] and charged them and released on police bail . shoduld have locked them up and through away the key worst of all it was one of the kids dogs

Ba***ds want hanging themselves or better still left to rot in a dingy cell for the rest of there lives. Sad sad world what with this and the thread about that fecking so called 'art'. Personally i would like to see that artist tied up in a cell left to starve then a pack of strays allowed in to start feeding on the barely still alive wan*er.

Disgusting :censored: Sadly, this is a common occurance in Spain. Greys brought over from here or Galgos there are routinely hung when they're surplus to requirements. If the dog has a been a good hunter they hang them with their feet off the ground so they die quickly. If they've not been so good, they are hung with their toes touching the ground so it takes them longer to die. I've seen the photos, read the stories, and it makes me sick.

It boggles my mind how people can be so thoroughly depraved. If people will do that do an animal, what will they do to a human if the fancy takes them?

Its not as rare as you'd like to think over here either though LG unfortunately.

Some of the stories i've read make me sick! These people need more that a fine or 6 months in prison.

There was a spate of greyhound shootings here a while back dogs surplus to requirements and old dogs to old to run...just not right!

Oh my god... that is not far from me now. Wasn't in the weekly Keighley News either. Well I didn't see it.

Fukin bastrds.

Honestly, I don't fukin get it. I know it happens... but jeez, on your doorstep pretty much. Wish I hadn't of known that or read it, whatever. I'm shocked. We walk our dogs near that area on a big circuit we do...

Shell