lets see pictures of your bully looking terriers

Good looking dogs for sure but I have had bullish dogs that aint worth a wank...!!!!!!!!...........The funny thing is that a weak floppy eared snipey bitch that I have here at the moment is the best I have owned.... :whistling:

Personally I think that too much bull blood ,in a breed that doesnt really need it , can result in an animal with a heart that writes cheques its body cant cash......?..Sayin that though a good strong bullish terrier is pleasing to the eye.... :victory:

any chance of a pic of that snipey bitch? cheers

Here you go...............

DSC00178.jpg

very nice bitch uwv got there mate. :notworthy:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HERES A FEW BULLY LOOKING TERRIERS PAST'N'PRESENT(EVERY ONE OF THEM ,A WORKER)   (SPARTAN 84)     (SOOTY'N'SPADE,94)     (SUNNY,06)     (SNAP 06)     (SPADE,08,12MNTH)not started

THANKS what a good topic i started all your dogs are mint good to see a bully type terrier as i am wanting a bully looking terrier dog to buy

Posted Images

Rolly, I hate to hear that, Haunter has one hard mouth, John and I were hunting him along a creek and he got to a possum in some pretty rocky ground, before we could get him out it's head was gone. I really liked him, real nice dog, just too big for our area. Here's a pic of Mouse, he's no longer alive.

Mouser

post-466-1215927348.jpg

Good looking dogs for sure but I have had bullish dogs that aint worth a wank...!!!!!!!!...........The funny thing is that a weak floppy eared snipey bitch that I have here at the moment is the best I have owned.... :whistling:

Personally I think that too much bull blood ,in a breed that doesnt really need it , can result in an animal with a heart that writes cheques its body cant cash......?..Sayin that though a good strong bullish terrier is pleasing to the eye.... :victory:

any chance of a pic of that snipey bitch? cheers

Here you go...............

DSC00178.jpg

very nice bitch uwv got there mate. :notworthy:

i rate her as one of the top three bitches ive seen work.Shes a grandaughter to the black dog josh on my avatar

this was Fionn, lost him to ground awhile backpost-1060-1215700069.jpg

NICE DOG ,HOW DID YOU LOSE HIM TO GROUND?

AT THE TIME I WAS JUST AFTER GETTING THE THEN NEW DEBEN MARK 2 AND COULD NOT WAIT TO TRY IT SO WE HAD AN EARTH LINED UP DROPPED THE DOG AND WE COULD NOT GET A MARK IT WAS LIKE PLAYING SPACE INVADERS WITH THIS NEW BOX SO WE HAD TO DO IT THE OLD WAY EAR TO GROUND WE BROKE THROUGH TO THE DOG 4 HOURS LATER HE HAD 2 IN A DEAD END THEY HAD ABOUT 4INS OF CLAY THROWN BACK ON THE DOG HE WAS LIKE A CORK IN A BOTTLE HE COULD NOT MOVE (HE HAD SMOTHERED)TO THIS DAY I BLAME THAT NEW BOX I BELIEVE IF I HAD THE OLD BOX THAT DAY THE DOG WOULD HAVE BEEN FOUND SOONER AND SAVED THAT WAS THE FIRST AND LAST TIME I USED THE MARK 2 BOX IT IS THROWN IN THE PRESS EVER SINCE AND HAS NOT BEEN USED THE BIGGEST WAST OF MONEY I EVER SPENT.

Guest dee mac

no i have the sire in my kennells hes 7 year old not a big dog but very hard at his work which may betray bull in his make up but it must be far back as he is not bully in appearence but his offspring are id put up a pic but he not so easy on the eyes if you no what i mean