• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thoroughly enjoyed the Welsh this year.

I went on both days and enjoyed every minute of it, searching for the bargains and watching some truly excellent dogs.

I met a few of the THL keyboard hunters there, though I managed to miss Collie/Grey even though she had 6 dogs in tow. :laugh:

And managed to embarrass myself on the the clay shooting stand with an 18/25.

The demonstrations for most things were first class, shame they couldn't use live quarry :laugh:

Hope you all enjoyed and see you there again next year.

Regards

SS :thumbs:

I was really looking forward to this show and then had problems with my car :censored::censored: , did'nt get it back ti'l yesterday glad everyone enjoyed theyself's and I'll definately be there next year by hook or crook!!!

tom

Edited by Foxgun Tom

Didn't get to make it this year, Wife put the brakes an me going as I had to go on a stag do to Cornwall a few weeks ago, Fecking Women! :laugh: Cheers to the lads who put the pics up! :thumbs:

It was nice to see some really hard worked lakies at the welsh this year as usual.LOL..Another show hijacked by the showmen..

It was my first time being at a show like that and to be honest seeing the terriers turned my stomach. they had very little resemblence to what i'm used to seeing out hunting. If the difference between the majority of dogs there and workers was subtle i'd say nothing, but FFS.

It was easy for that dog to win a "working show" it was like a good looking woman beating transvestites in a beauty contest.

straight back legs with less meat than a chicken leg, thick brushed forward beards and no marks? workers? the kennel club must have been right all along :thumbdown:

Guest lurcherboy2008

i must be honest i didnt like this show this year correct me if in wrong but i dont think there was 1 taxidermist there? i was also looking for strong stuff i thought he had a stall but iv been told he did not?

i must be honest i didnt like this show this year correct me if in wrong but i dont think there was 1 taxidermist there? i was also looking for strong stuff i thought he had a stall but iv been told he did not?

No mate, I didn't have a stall, I'd taken some gear down to drop off for lads that had ordered it before the show.

I was parked by the Lurcher / Terrier ring (thank you TT! )

I'd text your mate but not heard from him? Is all ok?

Guest lurcherboy2008

ohh ok then i just thought you had a stall of your own hope too see you in the next few shows or fairs if your there mate, is the texting bit towards me or TT?